20 Tasty Tofu Recipes For Vegetarians and Meat Lovers Alike
Some people hate tofu, but we’re not entirely sure why. Yes, it tastes not the greatest right out of the wrapper, but if you dress it up, it’s gosh darn delicious. Not convinced? After looking through these 20 recipes, you’ll be ready to give it another try.
1. Maple-Glazed Tofu With Rice Noodles: We thought we’d start off with an Asian dish, since the cuisine probably uses tofu more than any other. What makes this dish unique is that the tofu is sweetened with a nice maple glaze. (via Jono + Jules Do Food + Wine)
4. Laotian Tofu Lettuce Wraps: Lettuce wraps are an ingenious way to get rid of excess carbs in your diet. These in particular are even more healthy with the addition of protein-packed tofu. (via Vanilla + Spice)
6. Blueberry, Banana and Tofu Smoothie: This smoothie is a great breakfast for those crazy hectic mornings before work. Not only does it have the fruity flavors of blueberry and banana, but it’s full of energy from the protein in the tofu. (via Vitasoy Australia)
7. Pan-Seared Tofu With Apples + Champagne Vinaigrette: Champagne vinaigrette? Oh you fancy, huh? (via Herbivoracious)
10. Crispy Tofu Pasta Salad: This pasta salad is asking to be taken on a picnic at the beach. It’s the perfect excuse for a fun day out (not that you need an excuse!). (via The Realistic Nutritionist)
12. Chipotle Tofu + Potato Burrito: Tofu and potato are a surprisingly tasty combination. The silky and soft texture of the tofu contrasts perfectly with the starchiness of a potato. All of this in a tortilla? Count us in. (via Spa Bettie)
14. Mediterranean Nachos With Red Bell Pepper Hummus + Tofu Feta: Wait… you’re telling us that you can even make toppings for your nachos with tofu? We’re in heaven. (via Keepin’ It Kind)
15. Vegan Quinoa Sushi with Tofu Steaks: If you recently converted to veganism, you may be missing your monthly dose of sushi. Lucky for you, we’ve found the perfect solution. (via Divine Healthy Food)
17. No-Fry Vietnamese Spring Rolls: Vietnamese spring rolls are awesome because all you have to do to make them is dip the wrapper in water and fill it up with ingredients! (via Keep on Bobbin’ Along)
Do you love tofu as much as we do? Let us know in the comments below!