11 Watercolor Instagram Accounts You Should Follow Right Now
Thinking about picking up a paintbrush this summer? There’s no better time than now to learn how to use watercolors. We love how soft and airy these types of paintings can be, which is why learning how to use watercolors is on our to-do list for this summer. To help get your creative juices flowing, here are 11 ah-ma-zing watercolor artists you should definitely follow on Instagram.
1. @brownpaperbunny: As an Australian illustrator based in the United States, Jessica Mack has a passion for watercolor. Her Insta feed is filled with fashion illustrations and splashes of bold colors.
2. @emiliysanforddesign: This rad artist paints bright and colorful illustrations that are eventually transformed onto surface designs for iPhone covers, clothing and more.
3. @hellolovelypeople_: Kristen Van Leuven paints inspiring, color-filled quotes and lovely portraits of couples and families. Every watercolor she creates emits so much positivity and love.
5. @anna_pole: Soft and feminine floral paintings are what Anna’s feed is all about. You’ll find that she pays close attention to detail with every fine line and layer of color.
6. @tracyhetzel: Each one of Tracy Hetzel’s watercolors is very whimsical and darling. Get ready to feel like you’re in a fairytale with her latest series of “Imaginary Friends” paintings.
7. @arakelova: Another must-follow artist is this Russian painter. Many of her watercolors feature charming animals, flowers and plants that are sure to brighten up any day.
8. @vicky_od: No matter who you are, it’s difficult to resist this watercolor artist. But you’ll be especially be smitten if you’re in love with flowers and feminine designs.
9. @little_canoe: This one’s for all you nature-loving, adventure-seeking peeps out there. Check out Brook Weeber’s feed for super cute watercolor critters enjoying the great outdoors. Trust us, you won’t be able to get enough of her darling illustrations.
10. @nataliestudio: Here’s another watercolor artist who mostly paints flowers. What makes Natalie unique, however, is the dainty and charming strokes she makes to create each gorgeous petal and leaf.
11. @pinkpuddlestudio: Bright and beautiful bouquets are the centerpieces for Rachel’s artwork. We love the plethora of peonies and dahlias that make up her feed.
What are your favorite watercolor artists to follow on Instagram? Let us know in the comments below!