We all know unicorns probably exist somewhere over the rainbow — wherever sprinkles, glitter and other whimsical things are created. And if you have a unicorn-obsessed BFF, you know there can never be too many unicorn DIY costumes, dreamy cakes and rainbow Doritos inspired by the magical creatures. That’s why we came up with this super sparkly and 100-percent-mystical unicorn gift guide. With the holidays rounding the bend, now is the time to stock up on some of these ultimate unicorn gifts for your friends, fam and for yourself.
1. MlSHOPSS Unicorn Jumper ($18): Unicorns, dinosaurs, French fries, oh my! How cute would this rainbow jumper be wrapped up pretty in a big pink bow? We know that we would be jazzed unwrapping this cutie!
2. Ban.do Black and Gold Unicorn Pin ($10): You can add a bit of class and a whole lot of sass by gifting an adorable unicorn pin to a friend. The pin is small enough to put inside a card to send to a friend across the miles, letting her know how truly magical she is to you.
3. NYLON Shop Qozmo Unicorn Shoe ($185): Get ready for sky-high compliments when buying (and wearing) these unicorn themed shoes. Yaaaas, they do come equipped with their own horn.
4. Dolls Kill Unicorn Snot ($10): Glitter gel was totally a ’90s trend, but what was once old is new again. Dolls Kill Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel would make an ideal stocking stuffer for the glitter-obsessed gal (or guy) in your life.
5. Dolls Kill Unicorn iPhone 6 Case ($20): Oh yeah, better believe the rainbow-haired ponies with a glittery horn are truly real. Once you do find a real-life unicorn, who are you gonna call? Please call us!
6. AllYouNeedIsPug Unicorn Dog Hat ($34): Don’t forget to shop for the animals on your list too. A unicorn knitted dog hat equipped with a mini pink mohawk seems like a good gift for Fido to us. Remember to post a pick of Fido wearing the sweetest hat known to dogs with hashtag #myunicornlife.
7. ASOS New Look Glitter Contrast Unicorn Slippers ($23): Enchant family and friends with the most entertaining glittered slippers for feisty fashionistas. Truly, these slippers are the gift that keeps on giving all winter long.
8. Dolls Kill You Mad Dad Hat ($25): Who could be mad after receiving a majestical ball cap like this? You’ll score major points after this gift has been opened and well received.
9. OldEnglishCo Unicorn Pillow Case ($18): Sweetest dreams are on the horizon after opening a delightful gift that evokes unicorn dreams. Basically, sleeping on this pillow case is like going to sleep on Cloud Nine every night.
10. NYLON Unicorn Blue Onesie ($60): Who doesn’t want to pretend to be a unicorn daily? Now you and your besties can slay and neigh day and night with the outright cutest onesie known to man and beast.
11. Ban.do Rainbow Unicorn Pool Float ($100): Magical and charming is a unicorn given. Add a bit of charm into your daily life with a new blow-up bestie. Plus, he’s big enough for two humans!
12. NYLON Unicorn Glitter Hologram Ring ($9): Add a bit of sparkle (and quirk) to any gift with a kitschy unicorn ring. Celebrities like Miley Cyrus are fans of wearing glitter statement rings like this one above.
13. JanineBasil Unicorn Hair Clip ($15): After you give the perfect gift (a pink unicorn hair clip), watch your recipient whip and then neigh, neigh with delight. You should probably pick one up for yourself as well.
14. WhiteFauxTaxidermy Mini Unicorn Wall Head ($40): Slaying a unicorn is a crime against magic, but there is no magical fault to be made hanging a plastic uni on your wall for a bit of creative inspo.
15. GreenThumbEct Unicorn Accent Chair ($600): This may be the most dreamy unicorn gift ever to be given. True, this fluffy home accent is a bit extravagant, but sometimes the holidays make you feel a bit more generous this time of the year. Write it on your list, babe!
Still in a unicorn mood? Pin with us on Pinterest for more fun gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.