Are you dreaming about basking in the sun with a Corona in your hand? Us too. Even if your summer vacay plans are weeks away, you can bring the summer bliss home by checking out these tropical prints for your next beach adventure. Plop on your couch, put a tiny umbrella in your drink and get to shopping.
2. House of Hackney Cotton-Jersey Sweatshirt ($275): Bring the shade everywhere you go by wearing this bold-printed sweater. Just add some cool-girl shades and a cute skirt, and you’re ready to go!
3. Victory Is Pineapple! Backpack ($50): Need to carry a few things around? Lug this cute pineapple bag for those new summer adventures you’ll be crossing off your bucket list.
4. Lapel Short-Sleeves Cotton Watermelon-Print Dress ($36): This dress is perfect for those summer picnics with your girls. Pair it with cute loafers and just don’t forget the actual watermelon.
5. Nicole Block Heels ($520): Yep, this one is on our treat-yo’-self-one-day list. How can you not fall in love with this perfect Miami footwear? With the right amount of print and color, it will add that extra oomph that your outfit needs.
7. Pineapple Glasses ($10): Don’t be afraid to hide behind this fruity pair of specs. They add a little fun to any outfit, and who doesn’t appreciate a pop of pink?
8. Tiered Jumpsuit ($35): Here’s a romper that was made for those lazy days when you don’t really want to think about your outfit. Not only is it comfy, but it’s eco-friendly as well.
10. Pineapple Tee ($38): We are loving this playful pineapple drawing on this tee. Wear a pair of cute shorts and add a fun hat, and you’ll be set.
11. Sweet Grapefruit Bag ($45): Give your wardrobe a tart twist by updating your summer collection with this bag. Don’t worry — you won’t need to add any sugar to this citrus treat.
12. Pineapple Necklace ($20): Who needs diamond chains when you’ve got golden pineapples to strut? Let this necklace be a stand-alone piece over your cute maxi.
13. Comina Slip-On Sneaker ($47): Bring paradise everywhere you go by rockin’ these Vans. The only reason you’d need to take these off is for jumping in the pool.
14. What’s Cookin’ Shades ($45): These glasses are a must-have for beating the summer heat. These count as a serving of fruit, right?
15. Pineapple Party Silk Scarf ($68): Wrap this pineapple scarf around your neck to protect yourself from the sun. It’s chic enough to amp up any summer outfit.
16. Tropical Earring Set ($5): Mix or match with this earring set from Forever 21, or split them with friends. We call dibs on the flamingos.
17. Lay of the Island Top ($30): This top reminds us of the peaceful beaches of Hawaii. With this in our closet, we’re more than ready for a field trip to the island.
18. Hawaiian-Print Midi Skirt ($28): You can easily mix or match with this skirt. Pattern-play with the same color palette to keep it fun, yet polished.
20. Palm Maxi Dress ($289): How beautiful is this dress? It’s great for a beach wedding or a warm night out, and you can dress it up or down depending on how you’re feeling.
21. Pineapple Shorts and Top Set ($84): Who knew a two-piece set of pineapples could look so good? Wear a fun bathing suit underneath for those random beach adventures.
What prints do you love to wear for summer? Tell us in the comments below!