10 of the Hottest Couples to Walk the 2017 Oscars Red Carpet
When it comes to the Oscars red carpet, there’s a LOT to behold. Take a peek at Janelle Monáe’s nod to Academy Award winner Halle Berry’s iconic 2002 dress, or the unexpected accessory trend (also doubling as a political statement) that all but took over. It’s not always solely the fashion that has our attention when it comes to the stars’ grand entrances, however: We also want to see who they came with. Whether they’re angling for a spot on our list of cutest Oscars couples or showing up with friends/family members sure to make the evening that much more fun, things just seem more exciting in pairs (ask Beyoncé!). Don’t believe us? Check out 10 of the hottest couples to walk the carpet last night below for proof.
1. Brie Larson + Alex Greenwald: This engaged pair looked sleek as could be in their perfectly coordinated black His and Hers Oscar de la Renta ensembles. (Photo via Lester Cohen/Getty)
2. Jamie Dornan + Amelia Warner: 50 Shades of Grey actor Jamie Dornan and his wife Amelia Warner (whose uber-roomy Emilia Wickstead gown did little to dispel pregnancy rumors) adorably held hands as they made their way down the carpet a deux. (Photo via Lester Cohen/Getty)
3. Leslie Mann + Judd Apatow: Leslie Mann shone on the arm of her producer/writer/director husband, Judd Apatow, giving Emma Watson a run for her money in an IRL Beauty and the Beast look from designer Zac Posen that would make Belle herself envious. (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
4. Viola Davis + Julius Tennon: Oscar winner Viola Davis, who took home last night’s award for Actress in a Supporting Role dressed in red Armani Prive, waved to her fans as hubby Julius Tennon proudly posed beside his better half. (Photo via Lester Cohen/Getty)
5. Nicole Kidman + Keith Urban: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban continued their reign of red carpet adorableness, gazing into one another’s eyes with a knowing look that had the world longing to be let in on their secret. (Photo via Lester Cohen/Getty)
6. Michelle Williams + Busy Phillips: Okay, okay, so they’re not actually a couple, but Williams and Phillips made for the cutest besties EVER last night as they walked the carpet side by side in Louis Vuitton and Elizabeth Kennedy. (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
7. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson + Lauren Hashian: Lovebirds Dwyane “The Rock” Johnson (AKA the cutest dad ever) and GF Lauren Hashian were all smiles posing next to one another: Check out that loving body language! (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
8. Chrissy Teigen + John Legend: C. Teigs and hubby John Legend, who had his hands full with Twitter hackers earlier this weekend) had a hot parents’ night out at tonight’s Oscars, with Teigen bringing the heat thanks to an Zuhair Murad gown with an Angie-style thigh slit and Legend looking dapper as ever. (Photo via Lester Cohen/Getty)
9. Lin-Manuel Miranda + Luz Towns-Miranda: Wearing matching ACLU blue pins (AKA the night’s hottest unexpected accessory), Lin-Manuel walked his date — mother Luz Towns-Miranda — down the carpet as one of the night’s other cutest non-couple twosomes. (Photo via Lester cohen/Getty)
10. Jessica Beil + Justin Timberlake: In her gold and glitzy Kaufmanfranco frock, Biel was Timberlake’s very own Oscar, making him the biggest winner of all. (Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)
Which red carpet duo do you think nailed it most? Tell us @BritandCo.
(Photo via Steve Granitz/Getty)