17 Things You Need to Buy from Lulu & Georgia’s New Year Home Sale NOW
Now that the holidays are finally over, it’s time do *you* again. And what better way to kick off 2017 than with a little home makeover! Does your kitch need some love? Is your comfy couch lookin’ lonely? We’re thinking throw pillows and new plates might just do the trick. Whether you’re going for a minimalist office space, an uber chic living room or just a sweet accent piece, we think you’ll love Lulu & Georgia’s Fresh Start Home Sale! See a few of our fave sale picks below and get ready to step outside of the sale zone with these amazing deals: $50 off when you spend $300 with the code FRESHSTART50, $120 off when you spend $600 with the code FRESHSTART120 and $250 off when you use the code FRESHSTART250. Get inspired and add a stylish and affordable pep in your home’s step! But hurry up, ’cause the sale ends January 13 at 11:59pm.
1. Brush Strokes Dessert Plates ($19, for four on sale): Step up your hostess game with these adorbs matching and multi-colored plates. They’re perfect for dishing up some homemade pie à la mode or just placing all over your house for bits and baubles.
2. Ojai Wall Hanging ($139 on sale): Inspired by a magical Cali small town, this wall hanging would look perf above an entrance or over your favorite lounge chair. It’s a colorful yet muted piece that will match with whatever you already have (and love).
3. Jonathan Adler Aviaria Coaster Set ($54 on sale): Someone put a bird on these coasters and we are loving them (and so would Carrie and Fred)! From parrot to pigeon to toucan, these aqua-colored porcelain coasters would make the perfect decor lover’s gift.
4. Gallon Sea Pillow ($78 on sale): Bring some pattern to your fave room with this gray, blue and green-speckled throw pillow. The trendy watercolor effect would add so much character to *any* piece of furniture.
5. Green Tea & Bamboo Dot Candle ($14 on sale): Bergamot, vetiver, jasmine and rose will dance in your room when you have this relaxing, scented candle lit. The gold polka dotted pattern would look adorbs in the bathroom.
6. I Can’t Even Doormat ($32 on sale): We can’t either. This is the ultimate gift for a grumpy bestie or a good reminder for your guests to just leave the drama at the door.
7. Good Vibes Only Eye Print ($28 on sale): Bring some artistic feng shui to your fave room with this modern black and white art print. The eye is all-seeing and sending good vibes — what better way to decorate the new year!
8. Santal Fig Cavern Glass Candle ($32 on sale): This candle will send notes of bergamot, fig fruit and creamy coconut throughout your special nook. The ombre metallic sheen will also add a whole lot of class.
9. Moon Canyon Pink Rug ($127 on sale): We love the duality of this gypsy-inspired piece — bold yet muted, geometric and fringed, oh my! Throw this down in any space and your toes will thank you later.
10. Regency Glam Pillow ($37 on sale): Keep some year-round holiday sparkle and shine in your life with this black and gold fretwork pillow. The pattern is modern-boho goodness and it will go with just about everything!
11. Pumpkin Peppercorn Medium Radiant Metal Candle ($16 on sale): If you love PSL errthing, then this is the candle for you. Before you skip it because PSL season is over, know that the gold room accent will look good all year long (and give you something to look forward to come October).
12. Melia Pink Pillow ($64 on sale): With us, it’s always pink FTW, and this pillow is the gift that keeps on giving. The Moroccan-inspired velvet ikat pattern and solid black opposite side make it easy to flip the pillow depending on your mood!
13. Porcelain and Gold I Like You Tray ($15 on sale): You rock, so why not remind yourself of that? Or maybe you’re feeling shy and want to remind someone else with a sweet treat and a sweet message beneath.
14. Raelee Purple Pouf ($50 on sale): Boho-ify any home space with this jute pouf that’s perfect for a child’s room or for sitting perched in front of a roaring fire. The purple and blue multi-colored weave will add texture without overpowering a room’s color scheme.
15. Indio Wall Hanging ($53 on sale): This geometric yet whimsical woven statement piece would look amazing hanging above your bed. The creamy base with color pops are exactly what you need to wake up to every day, don’tcha think?
16. Jaeda Pink Flamingo Rug ($53 on sale): This zig-zagged wool rug is chock-full of color and texture. Add a rustic reclaimed coffee or side table to really pull the look together.
17. Connely Gold Wall Sconce ($105 on sale): Light up your life (and your hallway) with this super glam hammered brass wall sconce. Splurge for two golden sconces and hang on either side of your bed to create the ultimate boho bedroom effect.