24 Teacher Gift Ideas That Are Way Better Than an Apple
We can’t say it enough, but teachers deserve some serious recognition for all they do. That’s why, this holiday season, you should shower them with appreciation in the form of a thoughtful gift. No matter what they love to do in their free time — whether it’s entertain friends or unwind — you’ll find a little something for every teacher on your list. Scroll on for 24 teacher gift ideas!
1. Absolutely Beautiful Things by Anna Spiro ($30): If your teacher has a knack for interior styling or wants to hone her skills, help her along with this book filled with beautifully decorated spaces to inspire her next home transformation. This vivid volume by interior designer Anna Spiro will help her with blending old with new, using solids and patterns for quirky and conservative styles alike.
2. Anthropologie Perennial Water Bottle ($30): Made of stainless steel, this sleek water bottle promises to keep your teacher’s beverage hot or cold for up to 12 hours. It’s just what she needs to stay hydrated wherever her hobbies take her.
3. Anthropologie Week by Week Agenda ($17): Pretty and practical, this agenda will become your teacher’s go-to tool for jotting down all her to-dos. Whether she’s at school or at home, this trusty planner is a gift any organized teacher can appreciate.
4. Leif Shop Kali Ceramic Coaster Set ($40, set of four): Give her table a one-of-a-kind look with these colorful, eye-catching coasters. Featuring prismatic triangles in lilac, blue and metallic copper, this unique set will make a cheery addition to her barware.
5. BOWER Tipsy Writer ($30): Add visual interest to her desk with these fun tipsy pen holders. They’re the cool, modern desk accessories her workspace needs.
6. Leif Shop Splatter Leather Key Fob ($44): She may have a stylish bag, but it won’t mean anything if the inside is a mess. Help her organize stray keys with this super chic splatter key fob.
7. Modcloth Twine After Time Photo Display ($18): Have your teacher show off their favorite moments from the school year with this twine-and-clips photo holder. It comes with nine mini clothespins which they can use to hang photos, cards, ticket stubs and more!
8. Brooklyn Brew Shop Champagne Kit ($70): Not many people can say they made their own bubbly. Now your teacher can! Gift her this DIY Champagne kit that Teach can use to whip up a batch and impress friends this holiday season.
9. Little Minnow Designs Coral Double Flowers Infinity Scarf ($32): Chilly morning classes won’t be as big a nuisance when your teacher rocks this lovely infinity scarf around her neck. Thanks to your thoughtful gift, she’ll be the coziest and chicest teacher on campus.
10. Heather and Myles Geyman Bedside Smartphone Vase ($32): Spruce up a plain office space with this vase that doubles as a smartphone dock. It’ll brighten up her desk *and* hold her phone while it charges.
11. Keap Wood Cabin Candle ($35): With one whiff, your nature-loving teacher will be transported into a warm cabin in the woods. Containing notes of cade juniper, cedar wood, wet moss, nutmeg, guaiac wood and burnt pine needles, this woodsy scent is one your teacher will want to burn all season long.
12. Poketo Gold Compact Mirror ($28): Teachers spend most of their day being stared at by a full classroom. Make sure yours has a chance for quick touch-ups between classes, using this *classy* compact mirror.
13. Herbivore Pink Clay Exfoliating Mask ($27): Give your teacher the gift of pampering with Herbivore’s Pink Clay Exfoliating Mask. Made with natural ingredients meant to detoxify and deep clean without drying the skin, this pretty pink mask will surely earn a spot in your teacher’s weekly skincare routine.
14. Dana’s Bakery Champagne and Strawberries Macaron Box ($31): Nevermind Christmas cookies — gift your teacher the delectables they deserve. These fancy Champagne and strawberry shortcake macarons are sure to do the trick!
15. Product(Red) Fold Over Maasai Travel Pouch ($159): Upgrade your teacher’s current accessories while contributing to positive change with this Product(Red) pouch. It’s the stylish bag she’ll feel good rocking.
16. Uncommon Goods Lavender Spa Plush Robe ($95): This fragrant lavender robe will prepare them for a weekend of utter relaxation. Aside from its plush fleece material, the robe comes with a lavender sachet to help them unwind through aromatherapy.
17. Tiny Galaxies Pink, Silver and Gold Leaf Glitter Earrings ($26): Surprise the fashionista teacher in your life with these gorgeous pink, silver and gold leaf earrings. They’re stunning enough to jazz up any outfit but dainty enough to rock on the daily.
18. Kate Spade Make a Stash for It Pencil Pouch in Inspo ($30): This coral pencil pouch is just what she needs to hold her essentials on the go. It even includes a gold motivational motif that she’ll appreciate.
19. Eliza Gran Pom Pom Storage Basket ($100): This storage basket may be the cutest way to organize her classroom without actually looking like a container. She can use it to store magazines, a change of shoes, her lunch and more.
20. Kate Spade Hampton Tumblers ($50, set of two): The holiday season is prime time for entertaining. So add a couple of snazzy drinking glasses such as these to your teacher’s collection.
21. Chic Buds Clutchette Power Charging Pouch ($50): A dead or dying battery is a problem of the past thanks to this handy charging pouch. Since it’s an actual bag that charges their phone, they can take their power on the go while still looking stylish.
22. Kate Spade Zadie Hand Bookends ($50): Bookends come in handy for any teacher’s classroom. Add a little personality to their space with this striking pair of gold-plated hands.
23. Pride and Prejudice: A Coloring Classic ($16): Here’s a book your English teacher won’t have but will definitely want. Appeal to her love of classic literature with this adult coloring book inspired by Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice.
24. Mortier Pilon Canning Kit ($49): Help your teacher on their way to a happier and healthier lifestyle with this revolutionary canning kit. It includes four jars, a canning funnel, a rack, labels and a book of recipes to encourage preservation of their favorite vibrant veggie and fruit blends.
Which of these gifts would your teacher like best? Check us out on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.