Easily the most determined of your friends, your Capricorn BFF goes above and beyond in all aspects of life. You can bet this trait applies to your relationship (seriously, friendship #goals). So if you’re blessed enough to call a Capricorn your bestie, give ’em the *best* birthday present to show how much you appreciate all that they do. With their winter birthday just around the corner, it’s now or never to pick up the *perfect* gift inspired by their zodiac.
Acknowledge their go-getter attitude with a sweater emblazoned with an inspirational saying or jump-start their mornings with a stylish tumbler to hold their morning cuppa joe. Scroll on for all 25 gift ideas your ambitious Capricorn BFF will love.
1. Modcloth Eyes Like a Flock iPhone 6/6s Case ($36): You and your BFF are birds of a feather. So upgrade her plain iPhone with this cute and meaningful phone case.
2. ban.do I Did My Best Tee ($40): Nothing gets in the way of a Capricorn getting sh*t done. She’s a go-getter, a woman of action and a true #girlboss. Get her the tee she deserves — this one!
3. Canvaslife White Rose Laptop Case ($11): Floral print never goes out of style, which means it’s something your sensible sista can appreciate. Grab this classy case to deck out and protect an iPad.
4. Ekolite Travel Yoga Mat ($72): If your friend turns to yoga to strengthen her focus and perseverance, this beautiful yoga mat may be one to add to her practice. Featuring a blueish marble pattern, this colorful mat will invigorate and inspire her to push herself.
5. Herbivore Calm Bath Salts ($18): As one of the most ambitious signs, Capricorns might find themselves feeling overworked. Treat her to a little R&R with these calming bath salts. Throw in a glass of wine and a good read and she’s all set!
6. Cindy Lane Art Capricorn Constellation Watercolor Print ($25): There won’t be any need for an inspirational poster with this pretty gem hanging in an office. Inspired by the Cap constellation, this starry watercolor piece is the dreamy print any workspace can do with.
7. Poppy Coast Designs Geometric Accessory Bag ($10): Geometric meets modern gold in this petite pouch. And she likely won’t mind the fun pop of pink either!
8. Brit + Co Boost Your Productivity Online Class ($29): Your Capricorn buddy loves to be productive AF. Gift her a tool she will actually use (and love).
9. Poweradd Lightning Portable Charger ($25): You know your BFF is a girl on the go. Which also means she doesn’t have time to stop and recharge a dying phone. Power up her iPhone with this portable charger that basically says what she’s too busy to say.
10. Anthropologie Infinite 2018 Planner ($58): As responsible as a Capricorn is, she can’t be expected to keep track of *everything.* Make sure she stays on top of her game whether it’s work or play with this stylish agenda that tracks short-term, long-term, and her wildest dream goals.
11. Sargasso Shop Capricorn Wall Art ($25): Not to worry if she’s got her fair share of pretty prints. Opt for a unique hoop wall art featuring her star sign.
12. DaniqueTrends Constellation Necklace ($33): For the practical Capricorn, picking the right jewelry might be a bit of a challenge. Luckily, this dainty necklace featuring the star sign is versatile enough to wear with any outfit.
13. Poketo LA Mug ($18): Give your friend something to toast with this mug inspired by her favorite city. The shade of green is also a nice touch she’ll like.
14. Poketo Table Tiles Coaster/Trivet Set in Optic ($20): If she enjoys entertaining, a set of coasters or trivets is a gift idea to consider. Especially one that’s as visually engaging as this set featuring geometric designs.
15. Anthropologie Metallic Idiom Pencil Case ($24): Any ambitious Capricorn will love this pouch that’s so versatile, you can use it to store her pencils, makeup, or change. Its fancy metallic finish can even pass it off as a clutch for a GNO.
16. BOWER Tipsy Writer ($35): These fun tipsy pen holders are the cool, modern desk accessories you never knew you needed. They’ll add visual interest to an otherwise plain desktop.
17. ban.do Deluxe Hot Stuff Thermal Mug — But First Coffee — Metallic Gold ($18): This sleek thermal mug promises to keep a workaholic Capricorn going strong. It’s just what you need to take a cup of joe to-go!
18. Habit Cosmetics 29 Scarab ($18): Appeal to her earthy nature with this emerald green nail polish color. It’s elegant, sophisticated, and far from drab — everything your Capricorn gal wants.
19. Eric Trine Octahedron ($35): Cater to your friend’s earth sign with a set of decorative planters. They’ll spruce up whatever greens she has or ends up getting.
20. Mika Mugs Capricorn Mug ($15): Whether it’s for home or work, this floral mug is the drink receptacle you need to get through that grind.
21. Nixon Time Teller Rose Gold Watch ($100): Never again will she have to rummage through her purse for her phone to tell the time. Gift this classy watch in gold or rose gold for the perfect accent accessory to her everyday wardrobe.
22. Kreafunk aHead Wireless Headphones ($145): Whether it’s a noisy work environment or a shared living space, a wireless headphone set comes in super handy. This is a pretty and practical piece of tech.
23. Rabbit Foot Fern You’re a Gem Pencils ($19, set of nine): A stack of pencils can do no wrong. Especially this one which features a message letting her know just how special she really is.
24. Modcloth Who Run the Office? Desk Plaque ($29): If you spend most of your time at your desk, it’s important that it looks chic and sleek. After all, a clutter-free workspace can make all the difference. Officiate the desktop with this golden desk plaque inspired by one of the *best* female role models around.
25. Umbra Stowit Jewelry Box ($30): Be a pal and help your gal stow away all her favorite pretty pieces in this jewelry box by Umbra. Its modern and functional design is one your practical Capricorn will treasure.
Which of these birthday goodies would your Capricorn BFF appreciate most? Follow us on Pinterest for more thoughtful gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.