25 Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Fierce Capricorn BFF
Easily the most determined of your friends, your Capricorn BFF goes above and beyond in all aspects of life. You can bet this trait applies to your relationship (seriously, friendship #goals). So if you’re blessed enough to call a Capricorn your bestie, give ’em the *best* birthday present to show how much you appreciate all that they do. With their winter birthday just around the corner, it’s now or never to pick up the *perfect* gift inspired by their zodiac.
Acknowledge their go-getter attitude with a sweater emblazoned with an inspirational saying, or jump-start their mornings with a stylish tumbler to hold their morning cup of joe. Scroll on for all 25 gift ideas your ambitious Capricorn BFF will love.
1. Casetify Vintage Bird iPhone Case ($36): You and your BFF are birds of a feather. So upgrade her plain iPhone with this cute and meaningful phone case.
2. ban.do I Did My Best Tote ($25): Nothing gets in the way of a Capricorn getting sh*t done. She’s a go-getter, a woman of action, and a true #girlboss. Get her the tote she deserves — this one!
3. Canvaslife White Rose Laptop Case ($10): Floral print never goes out of style, which means it’s something your sensible sista can appreciate. Grab this classy case to deck out and protect an iPad.
4. Whirlwind Yoga Mat ($99): If your friend turns to yoga to strengthen her focus and perseverance, this beautiful yoga mat may be one to add to her practice. Featuring a purple wave pattern, this colorful mat will invigorate and inspire her to push herself.
5. Sagely Tranquility Cream ($36): As one of the most ambitious signs, Capricorns might find themselves feeling overworked. Treat her to a little R&R with this calming cream that has hemp-derived CBD and lavender and bergamot essential oils.
6. Holly Rose Art Capricorn Constellation Watercolor Print ($18): There won’t be any need for an inspirational poster with this pretty gem hanging in an office. Inspired by the Cap constellation, this starry watercolor piece is the dreamy print any workspace can do with.
7. Poppy Coast Designs Geometric Accessory Bag ($10): Geometric meets modern gold in this petite pouch. And she likely won’t mind the fun pop of pink, either!
8. Brit + Co Boost Your Productivity Online Class ($39): Your Capricorn buddy loves to be productive AF. Gift her a tool she will actually use (and love).
9. Poweradd Lightning Portable Charger ($27): You know your BFF is a girl on the go. Which also means she doesn’t have time to stop and recharge a dying phone. Power up her iPhone with this portable charger that basically says what she’s too busy to say.
10. Anthropologie Infinite 2019 Planner ($58): As responsible as a Capricorn is, she can’t be expected to keep track of *everything*. Make sure she stays on top of her game whether it’s work or play with this stylish agenda that tracks short-term, long-term, and her wildest-dream goals.
11. Sargasso Shop Capricorn Wall Art ($28): Not to worry if she has her fair share of pretty prints. Opt for a unique hoop wall art featuring her star sign.
12. DaniqueTrends Constellation Necklace ($29+): For the practical Capricorn, picking the right jewelry might be a bit of a challenge. Luckily, this dainty necklace featuring the star sign is versatile enough to wear with any outfit.
13. Cuvée Coffee’s Nitro Hemp Oil Cold Brew ($4+): Give your friend something to toast with. This cold-brew coffee is nitrogen-infused for extra creaminess and has 10 mg of neutral-tasting hemp oil for some extra chill.
14. Areaware Table Tiles ($31): If she enjoys entertaining, a set of coasters or trivets is a gift idea to consider, especially one that’s as visually engaging as this set featuring geometric designs.
15. Mercury Pencil Pouch ($26): Any ambitious Capricorn will love this pouch that’s so versatile, she can use it to store her pencils, makeup, or change. Its fancy metallic finish can even pass it off as a clutch for a GNO.
16. Menu Tumbler Alarm Clock ($105): Liven up her bedside table with this perfectly balanced, sleek, and simple alarm clock. She will appreciate you for helping her stay punctual.
17. ban.do Deluxe Hot Stuff Thermal Mug — But First Coffee — Metallic Gold ($18): This sleek thermal mug promises to keep a workaholic Capricorn going strong. It’s just what you need to take a cup of coffee to go!
18. Habit Cosmetics 29 Scarab ($18): Appeal to her earthy nature with this emerald green nail polish color. It’s elegant, sophisticated, and far from drab — everything your Capricorn gal wants.
19. Eric Trine Double Octahedron Pedestal ($95): Cater to your friend’s earth sign with a set of decorative side tables. They’ll spruce up whatever greens she has or ends up getting.
20. Le Creuset Stoneware Mug ($19): This lavender gradient mug is the drink receptacle you need to get through that grind at work or at home.
21. Nixon Time Teller Rose Gold Watch ($100): Never again will she have to rummage through her purse for her phone to tell the time. Gift this classy watch in gold or rose gold for the perfect accent accessory to her everyday wardrobe.
22. Kreafunk aHead Wireless Headphones ($145): Whether it’s a noisy work environment or a shared living space, a wireless headphone set comes in handy. This is a pretty and practical piece of tech.
23. Anthropologie One Week of Mottos Pencil Set ($11): A stack of pencils can do no wrong. Especially this one, which features a message letting her know just how special she really is.
24. Modcloth Who Run the Office? Desk Plaque ($29): If you spend most of your time at your desk, it’s important that it looks chic and sleek. After all, a clutter-free workspace can make all the difference. Officiate the desktop with this golden desk plaque inspired by one of the *best* female role models around.
25. Umbra Stowit Jewelry Box ($60): Be a pal and help your gal stow away all her favorite pretty pieces in this jewelry box by Umbra. Its modern and functional design is one your practical Capricorn will treasure.
Which of these birthday goodies would your Capricorn BFF appreciate most? Follow us on Pinterest for more thoughtful gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Getting the word out about your brand takes time, drive, and ingenuity. And it doesn't come easy for many entrepreneurs. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're chatting with Selfmade alum Taylor Morgan McPherson, founder of Sustainable Sparkle Bar, about ways in which she scored press as a solo startup brand and what she learned from Selfmade to take her brand marketing up a notch.
B + C: How did you know Sustainable Sparkle Bar was your business to start?
Glitter has always been my thing, so when I started my event company I decided to make it my niche. I started telling people I threw glitter-themed parties where people would get sparkled with glitter body art and makeup. Six months after that I applied to my first festival and to work with SUR restaurant in West Hollywood.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
I honestly can't say that I've had a specific strategy that I've followed when it comes to getting my business off the ground. I have a PR background so I was just constantly pitching new business and posting on social media.
B + C: What's the biggest challenge you face as a small business owner?
I would say creating a stable income and revenue stream. With a seasonal, event-based business it can be very up and down.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
The relationships I made and the push to start an email database.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I love what I do and I believe in myself 100%. Staying motivated isn't the hard part. Pushing myself to do the work and staying accountable is the hard part.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip? Do you use any apps that help you manage your business?
I keep multiple to-do lists, hand-written and digital. I also tell clients and partners that I will have something to them by a certain time or day so I have to stick to it.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Just do it, take the leap. And don't worry about what anyone else says to thinks.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Issa Rae, I'm so inspired by everything that she's created being a creative and a black woman. It's my dream to have my own show one day based on my life and where I give advice and talk about the world. She's doing it and making people laugh and giving people joy. And it's based in LA. Watching Insecure only further cemented my dreams of wanting to live in LA.
B + C: How did you hear about the Office Depot scholarship?
One of my friends that I met through Camp No Counselors saw an IG ad for it and nominated me.
B + C: What has receiving the scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start/grow your business?
It's completely helped me level up and take my business to another level. Selfmade helped me host my first virtual event and taught me how to set up my website to sell tickets to events and get RSVPs.
B + C: How have Office Depot services or products helped you accomplish more in your business?
I got new cards to send in all of my orders with my discount code on them. I also bought a really cool 4K camera that I now use for my social media.
Let Office Depot OfficeMax help you stand out in the crowd. From signs, posters & banners to promote your business, to marketing materials to keep your customers informed, Office Depot OfficeMax offers a full suite of business services & solutions to help you & your business get noticed.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.