Nothing shows you’ve made it more than a home specially crafted for your collection of vino. From high-tech storage to vintage wine cellars, there are endless ways to store your collection in style. Of course, wine storage isn’t all pomp and circumstance. For many, a wine collection is an investment that requires a special storage setting and climate. Whether you’re an avid wino dreaming up ideas for your new home or simply a big fan of a rewarding glass of wine after a long day, feast your eyes on these 12 truly indulgent wine cellars.
1. Gold Elegance: Lined with 24-karat gold leaf, these storage cabinets provide the ultimate home for your most revered bottles. A little bling and wine? We’re all about it. (via Tony Soluri/Luxe Source)
5. Sophisticated Entertaining: Wine and dine with your BFFs surrounded by a luxe, glass-enclosed wine cellar. The neutral palette in this space feels inviting and chic at the same time. (via Giannetti Architects)
7. Contemporary Flair: Comfy, upholstered bar stools and an abundance of wine — what else is there in life? Modern horizontal wood paneling creates a welcoming backdrop for glass-enclosed wine storage. (via Fulcrum Structural Engineering)
9. Under the Stairs: Put the vino on display for all to see with chic glass paneling and wine storage under the stairs. It might not technically be a cellar, but this wine storage solution creates a glam focal point to show off your collection. (via Brandon Architects)
10. Wine and Art: Select your Bordeaux of choice for the evening among colorful artwork that makes a statement. This creative space features a sleek wine rack along one wall, plus plenty of space for tasting on the other side with barstools and shelving. (via Fresh Home)
11. Dark and Dramatic: Forget the traditional Tuscan-style wine cellars — it’s all about the glamour in this alluring, contemporary space. Jet black shelving and a masculine chandelier provide a dramatic backdrop for tasting or cellar dining. (via Home Visit)
12. Elegant Storage: Here’s a spot that’s worthy of Papa Pope’s wine collection. Hundreds of bottles are on display in a temperature-controlled environment, while a traditional chandelier brings the finishing touch. (via Reserve)
Are you dreaming about a luxurious wine cellar? Let us know in the comments!