12 Luxe Wine Cellars We Want in Our House Someday
Nothing shows you’ve made it more than a home specially crafted for your collection of vino. From high-tech storage to vintage wine cellars, there are endless ways to store your collection in style. Of course, wine storage isn’t all pomp and circumstance. For many, a wine collection is an investment that requires a special storage setting and climate. Whether you’re an avid wino dreaming up ideas for your new home or simply a big fan of a rewarding glass of wine after a long day, feast your eyes on these 12 truly indulgent wine cellars.
1. Gold Elegance: Lined with 24-karat gold leaf, these storage cabinets provide the ultimate home for your most revered bottles. A little bling and wine? We’re all about it. (via Tony Soluri/Luxe Source)
5. Sophisticated Entertaining: Wine and dine with your BFFs surrounded by a luxe, glass-enclosed wine cellar. The neutral palette in this space feels inviting and chic at the same time. (via Giannetti Architects)
7. Contemporary Flair: Comfy, upholstered bar stools and an abundance of wine — what else is there in life? Modern horizontal wood paneling creates a welcoming backdrop for glass-enclosed wine storage. (via Fulcrum Structural Engineering)
9. Under the Stairs: Put the vino on display for all to see with chic glass paneling and wine storage under the stairs. It might not technically be a cellar, but this wine storage solution creates a glam focal point to show off your collection. (via Brandon Architects)
10. Wine and Art: Select your Bordeaux of choice for the evening among colorful artwork that makes a statement. This creative space features a sleek wine rack along one wall, plus plenty of space for tasting on the other side with barstools and shelving. (via Fresh Home)
11. Dark and Dramatic: Forget the traditional Tuscan-style wine cellars — it’s all about the glamour in this alluring, contemporary space. Jet black shelving and a masculine chandelier provide a dramatic backdrop for tasting or cellar dining. (via Home Visit)
12. Elegant Storage: Here’s a spot that’s worthy of Papa Pope’s wine collection. Hundreds of bottles are on display in a temperature-controlled environment, while a traditional chandelier brings the finishing touch. (via Reserve)
Are you dreaming about a luxurious wine cellar? Let us know in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)