Beauty Gadgets Straight from The Jetsons
We've shown you what the future holds in terms of innovation for health and fitness, but what about a roundup of gadgetry that's ready to take your beauty regime to the next level? From a curling iron for your eyelashes to a magical blue light that battles blemishes, here are 12 of the best beauty gadgets around. And yes, lasers are involved.
1. Pocket Power File ($10): Need a high powered tool to tackle those finicky uneven nails? This pocket power file is ever-so-convenient, and will take care of any chips, nicks, or breaks as quickly as they show up.
2. Tanda Pearl ($195): Forget those stiff whitening strips and bleach trays that sting your gums. The Tanda Pearl is a revolutionary new ionic teeth whitening system. Its unique double-biting tray treats all your teeth, front and back, at the same time. In just 5 minutes, your teeth'll be sparklin'!
3. Professional Heated Lash Curler ($16): That's right. A curling iron for your lashes that works even when you've already got mascara on.
5. gHD Classic Styler ($98): When you need to straighten things up, you need something lightning fast and super effective. The gHD styler heats in just 30 seconds, with a protective outer casing that stays cool to the touch. Once heated, a chip inside detects what's going on and automatically adjusts the heat to your hair's texture and thickness. Plus, it automatically turns off if it's not in use for 30 minutes!
7. Silk'n SensEpil ($500): Or really sock it to your unwanted hair with the Silk'n SensEpil! This device uses safe, innovative, clinically proven Home Pulsed Light technology to remove unwanted hair. Unlike smaller laser devices, the SensEpil covers larger areas and delivers long term results.
9. Hot Tools Curling Iron ($28): This classic curling iron has been the best one on the market for a decade, and the newbies just can't compete. The 24 carat gold plated barrel circulates heat evenly among the barrel and the hair, and the patented pulse technology restores heat to the curler twirl after twirl.
10. Skin Perfecting Blue Light ($275): Designed by dermatologists to treat acne quickly and effectively, this futuristic gadget uses blue light technology to eliminate the bacteria deep within the skin that causes breakouts and dulls complexion. The result is clear, radiant skin. P.S. Haven't you always wanted to zap those soon-to-be zits away with a laser?
11. Clarisonic Pro For Face & Body ($119-$225): This Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses Clarisonic's patented micro-massage motion to work within skin's natural elasticity to gently remove all impurities. Your skin will be bright, smooth, and deeply clean after just a week of use. If you're feeling Clarisonic-curious, we recommend the Mia, which is small, comes in every color, and is perfect for on-the-go beauty.