We know you’re been waiting for this day because it’s the first day of your weekend, of course, but also because it’s best apps of the week time (duh). This week, we’ve got lost of goodies for you, including an app that works like a last- minute reverse-Airbnb where you let hosts know you’ll be in town and they’ll vie for you to stay with them. Also, there’s an app that takes all the guesswork out of planning a lunchtime get-together with your friends. Check out everything below!
1. Infuse: Think of this app like the VSCO Cam of video — it basically beautifies your captures so you can impress all your friends. Infuse also has video editing capabilities, so you can clip and edit your video to exactly the length you want it to be. Then easily upload your creation to your social platforms and wait for those likes to roll in.
DL It: Free on iOS
2. Morning Reader: The popular tech email newsletter has finally landed in the App Store and Google Play (hooray!). Get all the latest and greatest in the tech world via your smartphone and stay up to date on when that new iPhone is going to come out.
3. Overnight: Overnight is a brilliant new app that helps you find a place to stay last minute — and the best part is all you have to do is find the neighborhood you’re going to be in and broadcast your location, and nearby hosts will alert you for vacancies. No more emailing 20 people only to have them tell you they’re full.
DL It: Free on iOS
4. Luna: If you’ve ever wondered what your baby was trying to tell you, Luna wants to help. It uses transformative technology to try to help you decipher what your child is attempting to communicate, whether it’s discomfort, hunger or stress. While there’s no perfect science to it, it certainly is interesting, and possibly very helpful.
DL It: $3.99 on iOS
5. Down to Lunch: Getting together with your friends as a grown up can be such a PITA when you have work around each other’s schedules. Rather than trying to coordinate over a 100+ message-long group chat, Down to Lunch will show you all your friends who are available for lunch at the press of a button. Easy!
What was your favorite app of the week? Tweet us @BritandCo!