10 of the Best Bethany Mota Hair + Makeup Videos Ever
From cooking instructions to a quick giggle, the world of YouTube has a video for just about anything you could ever wish for. Bethany Mota is one YouTuber who’s making a living off of it at just 19 years old. She’s done everything from creating a clothing line with Aeropostale to dancing on DWTS to — wait for it — interviewing the president. Yeah, she’s *that* big of a deal. But Bethany still finds time to create content for her beauty channel, which boasts more than eight million subscribers. She’s a total pro at “get ready with me” videos, where she showcases hair, makeup and outfits for any occasion. Scroll through to take a look at some of our favorites.
1. Travel Ready: We’ll be honest: Looking fab on an airplane isn’t our first priority when traveling, but Bethany shows you how to get a put-together style that’s cute and easy.
2. Running Late: Running late for school or work? Not a problem. Here are a few quick hair fixes, easy makeup and an outfit that takes no time to put together. Score!
3. Sweat Proof: Even though it’s the middle of winter, we’re still dreaming about summer. Here’s a sneak peak of the makeup and hair we’ll be rocking all summer long.
4. Ariana Grande Inspired: Do you envy Ariana Grande’s adorable style? Bethany shows you how to achieve her hair, makeup and outfit. Thanks, Beth!
6. Lazy Days: While we usually skip makeup on a sick day, if you have to be somewhere important and you’re not feeling 100 percent, check out this tutorial.
7. Fourth of July: Like we said, it’s the dead of winter, but that’s not stopping us from planning our 4th of July outfit. P.S. We love the sweet treats that are included in this vid!
8. Theme Park Ready: We don’t know about you, but we never know what to wear to a theme park… well, until we watched this video.
10. New Year’s Eve: New Year’s Eve has come and gone, but this is a perfect style for any night out. Bethany shows you different outfit options and simple makeup for a fun night with friends.
What is your favorite Bethany Mota vid? Share with us in the comments below.