Shop Brit’s Picks: 30% Off Select Online Classes (Today Only!)
Are you looking for a few creative holiday gift ideas? Look no further! We asked Brit to pick out her favorite online classes for holiday gifting, and you can now enjoy 30-percent off on Brit’s favorite online classes.
But hurry! This offer is only available today!
So check out Brit’s five faves below, add them to your shopping cart, and use the code BRITSPICKS at checkout.
Limited time! Only available on select classes. Offer ends tonight at 11:59pm PST.
BRIT’S PICKS FOR HOLIDAY GIFTING
1. Intro to DSLR Photography Online Class: Learn how to finally use your fancy DSLR camera! In this class, you’ll learn how to take your camera out of Auto and shoot in Manual like a pro!
2. Coding: From Web Page to Website Online Class: Coders gonna code. Learn HTML + CSS in just an hour! Your final project will be a custom multi-page website that is sure to make your content stand out. The best part? It’s a website built by YOU!
3. Design Patterns in Adobe Illustrator Online Class: Create custom patterns to use on artwork, fabric, as a desktop wallpaper and more! In this fun 58-minute class, you’ll learn basic Adobe Illustrator tools, how to draw and design custom patterns, and print them for use on all kinds of surfaces. The options are endless!
4. Fauxligraphy: Pen Calligraphy Online Class: No ink or nibs needed. Create fancy lettering with just a Sharpie! In this class, you’ll walk away with a riveting DIY coffee mug, a unique lettering style and the creative skills to continue creating all kinds of hand-written designs.
5. Intro to Embroidery Online Class: Master key stitches to create whimsical embroidered designs.
If you aren’t familiar with how to gift our online classes, here’s the rundown:
Share your projects with us on Instagram! Tag us @britandco and use the hashtag #bcweekender and #iamcreative.
30% off on select online classes: Promo code BRITSPICKS is valid from 12:01am to 11:59pm on 11/25 at B+C Classes (brit.co/learn) only. Offer not combinable with other discounts, or promotions. Offer not transferable.
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!