8 Shades of Brown Polish Perfect for Your Thanksgiving Nails
Thanksgiving is almost here, and you’ve probably already got your stretchy pants packed and your feast face on. But before you hit the road, don’t forget to get your nails turkey-day ready. After all, all eyes will be on you and your mani as you navigate your way around carving that bird. This time of year calls for next-level nails that match the pie and your chic sweater (talk about pulling double duty). For T-day, we’re thinkin’ a yummy shade of brown in chocolate, espresso or even sandy beige is the next best thing to neutral for your holiday style. Here are eight options for rich brown nails perfect for showing off when you’re reaching for seconds at the buffet.
1. Essie Sand Tropez ($9): If your dream is to spend Thanksgiving on a sandy beach in Tahiti instead of at your Uncle Morty’s, paint on this pretty beige shade. It’s perfectly neutral, just like you in the middle of a heated family argument.
2. OPI Nail Lacquer Chocolate Mousse ($6): If you’re all about the desserts on Thanksgiving, you’ll love this sweet hue of creamy chocolate brown on your digits. Throw on a white silky top and skinnies to complete your holiday-tastic look.
there in an ugly sweater (it’s never too early).
4. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Polish in All Night Long ($20): If you’re planning to go O.U.T. after Thanksgiving dinner, add some glam to your nails in the form of this glittery gel. It has a dark base and bronze tint that would look amazing with your LBD.
5. Essie Chocolate Cakes ($9): Move over, pumpkin pie. We’re bringing this beautiful hue of dark chocolate brown to our T-day look. It’s as indulgent as that extra serving of potatoes you’ll be eyeing.
6. OPI Nail Lacquer Espresso Your Style ($10): If you need an extra jolt to get through Black Friday, this mocha brown shade will look oh-so pretty when you’re lunging for that marked-down sweater. Your fingertips will be ready to grab whatever you can get your hands on without compromising on style.
7. Butter London Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Tea Time ($18): Keep it prim and proper this season with this creamy shade of brown that brings new life to your next-day athleisure ensemble. It will look great on your nails as you enjoy one cocktail too many.
8. Julep Beauty Metallic Nail Color in Penny ($14): You’ll never think of brown as a bore again after trying on this pretty blend with hints of copper. It’s as shiny as all those new pennies you’ll be spending come Friday.