13 Brunch Pizza Recipes You Need to Try This Weekend
For far too long, pizza has been categorized for lunch and dinner (with cold leftovers totally suitable for breakfast). But, everybody knows that it doesn’t matter if the crust is deep dish or made with naan, it’s vegetarian, or the sauce is anything other than marinara. Pizza is *always* a good idea, and that even means when it’s brunch time. So bite into these 13 morning pies that are perfect for your favorite weekend meal.
1. Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza With Hashbrown Crust: Let’s hash this out right now; bacon, eggs, and potatoes make the breakfast of winners. Add some avocado to the mix and you’re eating the meal of legends. (via Get Inspired Everyday)
2. Breakfast Pizza With Prosciutto, Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms, and Onions: Pile the Italian flavors as high as you want with thin slices of dry cured ham. Instead of marinara, this pie is slathered with garlic butter. (via Emi Cooks)
3. Mini Vegetable Breakfast Pizzas: Save time with these pizzas made with store-bought naan as the crust. Cream cheese holds the vegetables and comes together in just 15 minutes. (via The Almond Eater)
4. Easy Flatbread Fruit Pizza: This triple berry creation is atop a whole-wheat flatbread. Smear it with a thick ricotta spread mixed with fresh lemon juice for a tangy-sweet treat. (via Toaster Oven Love)
5. Potato-Topped Breakfast Pizza: This might look like a traditional pie, but it’s topped with potatoes and sprinkled with savory herbs like thyme and chives, making it anything but. (Spoon Fork Bacon)
6. Sausage Egg and Breakfast Pizza: Slicing into the pizza-stone-made pie will give you as much satisfaction as the ooey gooey center of the egg running over the other toppings. (via Foodness Gracious)
7. Breakfast Pizza With Canadian Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, and Arugula: It’s about time Canadian bacon gets its shine, eh. And to keep with tradition, it’s made with red sauce. (via Simply Whisked)
8. Kale and Ricotta Breakfast Pizza: Grab your cast iron skillet to make this hearty and healthy breakfast round. Chunks of boiled eggs top it, adding protein and texture. (via Breakfast and Eggs and Cheesecake)
10. Spring Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza With Asparagus, Tomatoes, and Runny Eggs: Switch things up with a rectangular artisan pizza crust. Throw on some veggies and cheese, and whatever you do, don’t forget to crack an egg on top for a protein-packed breakfast. (via Abby’s Kitchen)
12. Sweet Potato Breakfast Pizza: Looking for a gluten-free and grain-free pizza? Smash some sweet potatoes for a crust and throw on your favorite veggies, like spinach and tomatoes. (via Katalyst Health)
13. Fruity Breakfast and Granola Crust: Play it up with this Paleo dessert-like pizza made with pomegranates, grapes, and pichuberries. The spread is made with coconut cream, coconut oil, and shredded coconuts. (via Fresh Planet Flavor)
Follow us on Pinterest for more brunch pizza ideas!