Dads can be pretty great. Whether they’re doling out life advice or dressing up as the Beast to our Belle, all the little things they do don’t go unnoticed. To prove it, Hollywood has begun to flood social media with a bevy of thanks and praise for all the fathers and partners who help them along in this crazy thing called life, and their sentiments couldn’t be much sweeter: Check them out below!
1. Cheryl Cole: Former 1D-er and new daddy Liam Payne got a shoutout from his partner Cheryl Cole, who said, “Happy first Father’s Day Liam…you are the most amazing daddy and the best example for our son. The way he looks at you says it all. Your relationship melts my heart. You are the center of his world and we adore you.”
2. Michelle Obama: The former First Lady had us melting with this sweet throwback shot of Barack Obama and his girls, saying, “Happy #FathersDay @barackobama. Our daughters may be older and taller now, but they’ll always be your little girls.”
3. Isla Fisher: The actress acknowledged her “Hollywood dad” and Now You SeeMe co-star, Morgan Freeman, along with a (joking?) message, “Since the day I was born you have given me support and kindness and the confidence to perform. Happy Father’s Day.”
4. Olivia Wilde: The 1984 Broadway star couldn’t say enough about husband and baby daddy, Jason Sudeikis, as both a father and a co-parent, saying, “Happy Father’s Day to this amazing person, who is not only an amazing (loving, fun, kind, wise) dad, but also an incredible partner, who has made it possible for this mama to chase her dreams, always cheering her on, even when mom-guilt hits hard. That’s love. Otis, Daisy, and I are so very lucky. Also…DILF. #Sorrynotsorry).”
5. Gigi Hadid: The supermodel honored her daddy today with a vid that shows her dad, Mohamed, giving her a fist bump. “Thanks for all the love and laughter you have brought to my life,” she wrote.
6. Gisele Bünchden: The shot Bündchen posted of her husband Tom Brady beneath a pile of their children had us absolutely swooning even before we got to her super sweet caption. “There is nothing better than being with you,” she said.
7. Kat Dennings:2 Broke Girls star Kat Dennings graced us with this too-cute-for-words throwback of her and her pops. “To the man who got more than he bargained for,” she chided.
8. Hailey Baldwin: Baldwin may disagree with her dad over politics from time to time, but at the end of the day, she loves and appreciates him, saying, “He’s the best dad anyone could get stuck with,” and uploading a cute Snap of the two in full fawn getup.
9. Victoria Beckham: Mrs. Beckham showed off a shot of her brood, proclaiming her hubs “The best daddy in the world!!!”
10. Nicole Richie: Richie thanked her adoptive dad Lionel Richie, saying, “L-Train: You lift me up and keep me smiling. I am lucky to have you.” She also reminded us all that not everyone is quite so lucky, saying, “Not everyone gets to celebrate today. To the four-year-old #PhilandoCastile and every child who’s father has been taken from them: I see you, and my heart is linked with yours today and EVERY DAY because #weareone.”
11. Rachel Zoe: Rachel Zoe thanked her “soulmate,” Roger Berman for giving her “two magical boys and [continuing] to be the most extraordinary father and husband every single day.”
12. Naomi Watts: Watts may no longer be with her former partner of 11 years, Liev Schreiber, but she wished him a happy Father’s Day nonetheless with a post that read, “Happy Father’s Day to this great dad.”
13. Tiffani Thiessen: Thiessen gave us a chance to see her hubs, Brady Smith, in action, with an adorable vid showcasing him taking their son Holt fishing. “I love my boys!” she gushed.
14. Ciara: The R&B singer specifically called out husband Russell Wilson for opening his arms to her son Future Zahir with her previous partner of the same name (despite any controversy that may have arisen on Mother’s Day). She posted a vid of him holding the young man on his shoulders, writing, “Since day one, you have always been there with open arms! You have always given your all! I am so grateful for the man and father you are to our family. You are truly the best dad in the world.”
15. Miley Cyrus: Everyone’s favorite daddy’s girl, Miley Cyrus, wished her dad and “#1 dude” (sorry, Liam) the best with an adorable throwback shot.
16. Reese Witherspoon:Big Little Lies star Reese Witherspoon not only celebrated husband Jim Toth, but “all the great dads out there.”
17. Lo Bosworth: The Laguna Beach/The Hills star made a cute collage of shots for her “papa,” along with a simple “I love you.”
18. Kim Kardashian-West: KKW posted several sweet shots of hubby Kanye with the couple’s babies, but this one, showing the rapper cuddled up with his little girl, has gotta be our fave. “Thank you for being such a good dad to our babies!” she wrote.
19. Jessica Biel: Biel answered the epic Mother’s Day post JT wrote for her with one of her own on his special day. “To my beloved husband, my adventure companion, my road dog, who works tirelessly for THIS family and gives himself energetically and spiritually every day, I am eternally grateful for you and your love. As Silas likes to say, ‘You are so much cool.’ I love you to the moon and back. Your adoring wife, Me.”
20. Lily Collins: Though Collins has had her fair share of daddy issues stemming from her famous father Phil’s tour schedule, which she wrote about at length in her book, Unfiltered: No Shame, No Regrets, Just Me ($10), she’s still his little girl at heart. “I love you to the moon and back again,” she said. “I’m so proud no matter how old I get, I’ll always be your Lil…”
21. Sarah Michelle Gellar: SMG kept it short and sweet, defining a dad in the best terms ever: “Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.”
How are you honoring your dad today? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Mark Milan/Getty)