Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Tat + 10 Celeb Tattoos We Love
Even if you’re not a football fan, we’re guessing you probably at least caught a glimpse of Katy Perry’s legendary halftime show. From singing “Roar” atop a giant, golden lion to busting a move next to Missy Elliot, the pop singer totally killed it. And so, of course, a show of such epic proportions requires an epic memento. In celebration of knocking a milestone gig off her bucket list the celeb took to Instagram to share a new finger tattoo of this year’s Superbowl anniversary.
Showing up right alongside some Hello Kitty ink she received back in 2014, we’re going to guess that Katy’s fingers are possibly the most spirited of them all. But of course Katy isn’t the only celeb with stylish tats. Here are 10 of our favorite celebs showing off their trendy ink.
2. Prayer Hands/High Five: Keeping with the emoji theme, Drake hit up celeb tattoo artist, Dr. Woo, who took those prayer hands (which are actually a high five… FYI, y’all!) from a digital icon to a quirky inked masterpiece. (via @dr_woo_ssc)
4. For the Love of Bacon: Battling Miley for the most tattooed celeb title, model, Cara Delevingne has the words “bacon” spelled out along the sole of her foot. And we thought we really loved the stuff… (via @caradelevingne)
8. Tea Time: One Direction heartthrob, Louis Tomlinson showed off this sweet and simple tea cup tat a while back. As his caption Louis wrote, “You can’t go to bed,” which was no doubt a tribute to a line in the song “Little Things” which sings, “you can’t go to bed without a cup of tea.”(via @louist91)
10. Lion Fingers: The British model has so many epic tattoos we couldn’t feature just one. Aside from the bacon piece on her foot, this tiny lion on her finger might just be our second favorite. We’re thinking once Katy Perry gets a glimpse of this one she might be headed straight be to the parlor. (via Bang Bang Tattoo)
What’s your favorite celebrity tattoo? Let us know in the comments below!
(Feature image via Christopher Polk /Getty)
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.