19 Delicious Chard Recipes for Fall
Swiss chard is one of the most nutritious leafy greens out there — and it's also one of the most underappreciated. While spinach and kale usually occupy our green attention, this fall we're adding some chard to our diets in the most delectable ways. We're talkin' fettuccine + chard, baked eggs with chard and chard mac + cheese. Read on and discover 19 delicious ways to incorporate the leafy green into your seasonal dishes.
2. Swiss Chard Rolls: Before you write off these rolls, let us tell you this: They’re stuffed with bulgur, lentils, mint, tomatoes, lemon juice and a plethora of other delicious Mediterranean ingredients. (via Meet the Shannons)
3. Sun-dried Tomato Pesto and Chard Pancakes: Waaait, we may have just found our new favorite flapjacks, and they’re savory! That’s right—these puppies are made with stuff like sun-dried tomatoes, basil, Swiss chard and parmesan. (via Tartine and Apron Strings)
6. Macaroni and Cheese With Swiss Chard and Mushrooms: We’re telling you… we are the mac and cheese masters. (via Live Simply)
13. Baked Eggs With Swiss Chard: For your next brunch soiree, serve up these individual ramekins filled with baked eggs and swiss chard. And hey, there’s even some spinach in there! (via Fork Knife Swoon)
17. Butternut Squash and Chard in Spicy Harissa Coconut Sauce: The butternut + chard combo screams fall. P.S. The spicy harissa sauce isn’t as hard to make as it sounds! (via Gourmande in the Kitchen)
Loving these chard recipes? Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!