Ask Brit: 20 Gorgeous Comforters + Duvet Covers That Won’t Break the Bank
This week on Ask Brit, we’re answering the following question: What are the best inexpensive, creative looking bedroom comforters?
Finding the perfect comforter is definitely a challenge. It’s the color, print, or pattern that will greet you first thing in the morning, and put your mind to rest at the end of the day. Not to mention, comforters, quilts, and duvet covers can get really expensive! That’s why we’ve rounded up 20 gorgeous comforters that won’t break the bank.
1. Bianca Green Overdose Duvet Cover ($169-$229): So. Many. Colors! This is definitely our favorite on the list, and is a bold choice for any bedroom. We love the idea of complementing the bright colors with maps on the wall, and a whole bunch of colorful throw pillows.
2. Ikat Asha Reversible Quilt ($80): For a more subdued color explosion, this lovely quilt is warm and cozy and very boho chic.
3. Analogous Shapes in Bloom Duvet Cover ($169-$229): Triangles are apparently the rage, and we love these sort of wonky ones.
4. Mojave Blue Comforter Set ($180): This has a neon desert vibe, don’t you think?
5. Constellation Duvet Cover ($25-$35): We love the pops of neon in this constellation-inspired design. The only thing that would make this more starry would be glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling!
6. Mosaic Duvet Cover (£40-£70): We’re digging this pattern of miniature mosaics – it almost looks like looking through a kaleidoscope.
7. Diamond Tile Duvet Cover ($59-$69): Nothing says versatile like a reversible comforter. Choose the lighter pattern for summer and the darker one for winter.
8. Floral Print Summer Comforters ($49): For something on the way-girly modern Laura Ashley side of things, this pair of comforters would be great for guests.
9. Screenprinted Linens ($228): On the pricer end of the spectrum, we’ve got these gorgeous graphic linear linens.
10. Ikat Duvet Cover ($79-$109): What would a roundup of patterned prettiness be without some Ikat?
11. Awning Stripe Down Free Comforter ($149): For a nautical look, these beachy-looking comforters do just what you need. Plus they’re down-free for folks who are allergic to down.
Comforter ($25-$50): This sort of reminds us of a beehive, but more colorful and less dangerous. Now, if only you could design your own color scheme.
13. Brush Stroke Duvet Cover ($110): We love the color palette in this one and the playful notes in each brush stroke.
14. Playa Stripe Duvet Cover ($89-$119): For another beach-inspired look, go for blue stripes and orange highlights in this West Elm duvet.
16. Geo Duvet Cover ($49): This kind of looks like an iPhone case turned into a comforter, don’t you think?
17. Photoreal Duvet Cover ($25-$35): This dreamy photo-scape is sure to induce good dreams and restful slumber.
19. Scion Flight Sky Duvet Cover (£50-£80): For bird-lovers or folks who dream of flying high in the sky, this is a fun and silly bedding set. We particularly love the random dog pillow :)
20. Pattern State Arrow Dawn ($169-$229): And last, a whole bunch of patterns layered on top of each other. We love it!