Make These Cornucopia Cookies for a Colorful Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and we hope you have your stretchy pants ready! From feasting on a delicious turkey to enjoying the perfect bottle of wine, it’s a holiday for food lovers. That’s why we made a colorful batch of cornucopia cookies to top off Turkey Day! If you’re not a fan of pumpkin desserts or you’re in a last-minute rush, these cookies are the perfect alternative. Delicious and easy as pie!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, soft
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- baking tray and sheet
- icing (homemade or store bought)
- bugle chips
- sprinkles, assorted colors
1. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, flour and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the butter until it’s a fluffy consistency. Add in the wet ingredients (sugar and vanilla) and mix until combined.
3. Now combine all ingredients together and mix until a dough is formed.
4. Using a tablespoon, scoop out a ball of dough and lay it on your lined baking tray.
5. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake your cookies for 8-10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
6. Remove the cookies from the oven and set aside to cool down.
7. Now, prepare homemade or store-bought icing and add a thin layer of icing to your cookies.
8. Finally, add a Bugle chip on each cookie with tons of sprinkles and you’re all set!
Add as much or as little icing as you like.
Add a generous helping of colorful sprinkles in fall colors.
Now it really feels like a Thanksgiving celebration!
Want more delicious Thanksgiving ideas? Follow us on Pinterest.