23 MORE Cookie Butter Recipes You Need in Your Life
When Trader Joe’s released its Speculoos cookie butter, the entire world went wild, and rightfully so. The sweet + buttery spread is so addictive that we regularly eat it by the spoonful while watching our favorite nightly sitcoms. (Sorry, we’re not sorry.) But what else can we do with cookie butter other than spooning it directly into our mouths? The answer is A LOT, including baking fudgy brownies, whipping up creamy ice cream and brewing morning lattes.
1. Homemade Cookie Butter: If you’re feeling extra adventurous, grind up some ginger snaps and make your own cookie butter at home. Then, use it as a base for the 24 other delectable recipes that follow. (via Wine and Glue)
3. Salted Chocolate Cookie Butter Bark: Chocolate chips and cookie butter are two of the five ingredients you’ll need to make this rich bark that will make a wonderful hostess holiday gift. (via Wine and Glue)
7. Fudgy Brownie With Cookie Butter Frosting: Fudge brownies are a crowd favorite, but you can up your brownie game by spreading on some homemade cookie butter frosting. Top with mini choco chips for an added crunch. (via Lauren’s Latest)
8. Softbatch Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Cookies: Forget the butter and white sugar for this recipe, because we’ve got Speculoos. You can also use Biscoff spread to bake up these utterly heavenly cookies. (via Averie Cooks)
14. No-Bake Cookie Butter Cookies: For those nights you can’t be bothered to turn on your oven, make these no-bake cookie butter + quick cooking oats cookies instead. After all, who doesn’t love a chewy gooey cookie? (via My Tiny Oven)
15. Mocha Speculoos Cupcakes: These mocha cupcakes are made with buttermilk and sour cream, and the frosting is made with… you guessed it, cookie butter. Top it all off with chocolate-covered espresso beans. (via Your Cup of Cake)
16. Cookie Butter Latte: Start your day with this delicious cookie butter latte that’s made with instant espresso, soy milk and cinnamon and then topped with coconut whipped cream. (via One Ingredient Chef)
18. Cookie Butter Banana Bread: Make sure you get the creamy cookie butter for this out-of-this-world banana bread recipe. Drizzle it with cookie butter sauce to really send it over the edge. (via Girl Versus Dough)
19. Pumpkin Ice Cream Tart With a Speculoos Crust: This tart recipe calls for a Speculoos crust, but bind cookies together with some cookie butter before freezing or stir some into the pumpkin ice cream mixture for extra cookie-ness. (via Brit + Co)
Are you crazy about cookie butter just like we are? Tell us which of these recipes you’re most excited to try in the comments below!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.