24 Stylish DIY Shoe Hacks
No matter whether you're all about the ballet flat, love a strappy pair of sandals, or are always looking for color-blocked height, we're guessing that you like a good pair of shoes. But if lately you find yourself looking at the bottom of your closet longing for something a little more one-of-a-kind, a bit more creative, we can help. It's the perfect time to DIY! Here are 24 inventive ways to deck out your kicks, from jeweled heels to neon sneaks and everything in between.
Satin bows and trims for all! Tie the excess ribbon in your hair or around your beach bag and you’ll be perfectly coordinated. (via Brit + Co)
Follow us on Pinterest for more DIY shoe ideas!
This post has been updated.
- How to diy tie-dye shoes - B+C Guides ›
- DIY Basics: Studded Flats, Chucks, and Pumps - Brit + Co ›
- Forget the Hoop! Embroider White Canvas Sneakers for Spring - Brit ... ›
- How to Upgrade Boring White Sneakers With Watercolor - Brit + Co ›
- How to DIY Super Easy Witch Shoes for Your Last Minute ... ›
- Cozy Up This Galentine’s Day With These Adorable DIY Slippers - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Glitzy Gold Heels To Kick Off Holiday Party Season 2023 ›