24 Easter Basket Ideas for Every Bunny on Your List
Easter is an egg-citing time to show some love to those who make you hoppiest. Obvs, the best way to do that is with a stellar Easter basket full of sweet treats and festive goodies. Gift one to your kiddo, your bestie, your bae, and your work wife — because we’ve got the hottest lineup of basket-stuffer ideas for *every* bunny on your list.
Gifts for your Bestie
1. LessCandles Handmade Easter Candle ($9): These metallic egg-shaped candles are quite possibly the most gorgeous way to give the gift of decor-boosting Easter pastels.
2. Thrifty DIY Easter Egg Tray: Transform a basic tray into an Easter staple with a bit of tissue paper and Mod Podge. It’s a stylish platform for a girls’ night full of egg decorating (and wine, duh). (via Design Improvised)
3. DIY Dyed Wood Bead Keychain: Show your BFF some springtime lovin’ with this poppin’ purse tassel. Bonus: The dye can double as your egg coloring, so you can dip into both projects at once. (via Storypiece)
4. DIY Faceted Easter Egg Place Card Holders: Every party-hosting queen *needs* these egg-tastic place card holders. You’ll def help your bestie slay at her Easter party game with a few of these gems. (via Sugar and Cloth)
5. DIY Hand Painted Dipped Spoons: These pastel-colored spoons will brighten up any kitchen with an Easter-ready flair. Gift a set to your friend who loves to cook (and make some for yourself too!) (via Like a Saturday)
Gifts for your Work Wife
8. DIY Mason Jar Succulent Planters: Give her desk a springy revamp with some bright, pastel planters. Fill each with hands-off succulents to add some greenery without adding to her #girlboss to-dos. (via A Pumpkin and a Princess)
9. EllieEllieltd Bunny Rabbit Face Mug ($17+): Every lady needs a good mug to bring a little cheer to her desk! We’re smitten with the bushy-tailed back and are pretty sure she will be too.
10. Watercolor Easter Egg Cookies: Cookies for your colleagues are always a fabulous idea. Decorate a batch of fondant-coated sugar cookies with pastel brushstrokes for a totally on-trend treat. (via We Are Scout)
Gifts For Your Kiddo
15. DIY Funny Bunny Easter Favors: We’re pretty sure these are the most delightful (and tasty) Easter party favors ever. Charm your guests with a few colorful variations of these cute-as-can-be marshmallow treats. (via Oh Happy Day)
Gifts for your Bae
20. SparksClothingShop Some Bunny Loves You Socks ($19): If you’re hoppin’ through life with a stellar partner, these personalized socks are the wonderfully mushy gift to give this Easter.
For more Easter-related inspo, check us out on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.