What makes this particular power couple so amazing? For starters, both parties are attractively delicious by themselves — not to mention photogenic. The egg, so classically simple, and the avocado, exotic and vibrant, channel Blake and Ryan when arm and arm on the red carpet of wheat toast. The eggcado doesn’t just taste good in sandwich form — it tastes good in any form.
1. Microwave Poached Egg on Avocado Toast: A canoodling egg and avocado on toast make for an effortlessly elegant breakfast. Nothing says food porn like cutting into a poached egg first thing in the morning. (Video via Phoebe Melnick)
2. Egg and Avocado BLT: What a delectable double date: Egg and avocado and their famous friends, lettuce and tomato. I feel bad bacon has to fifth wheel. (Photo via Tiare Brown)
3. Baked Egg in an Avocado: These two are just as tasty spending some alone time together. Ditch the frills and go back to the basics with this recipe — it will remind you why you fell in love with the egg and avocado combination in the first place. (Photo via Lauren Feld)
4. Avocado Egg Salad: This power couple is just giving the people what they want before they know they want it. If you thought you loved the eggcado combination before, just wait until you eat it like this. (Photo via Arisa Toyosaki)
5. Egg, Bacon, Cheese and Avocado Brunch Ring: Because everything is better when it’s wrapped in carbs. If brunch isn’t your favorite meal of the day, you’re doing it wrong. (Video via Kirby Barth)
6. Avocado Eggrolls: Nowadays, you can make anything into an eggroll, and avocado is no exception. (Photo via Sarah Silbiger)
7. Avocado Toast With Fried Eggs: The way the egg’s yolk is caressed by the avocado’s mash will leave you swooning. Besides, doesn’t everything taste better fried? (Photo via Julia Maguire)
8. Sriracha and Egg Avocado Burrito: Taste how these two turn up the heat with that Sriracha. Now you have a perfectly good excuse to eat burritos for breakfast. (Photo via Briana Jones)
9. Egg and Avocado Toast: Not to worry, dorm residents. Eggcado is reliving the college days. You can now get your avocado toast fix without paying half your college tuition at the cafe. (Photo via Katie Luchette)
10. Egg and Avocado Breakfast Creations: Kim and Kanye: Omelette you finish, but we’ve got some of the best egg and avocado couplings of all time. (Photo via Courtney Heier)
11. Shakshuka-Stuffed Avocado: Double this recipe for a date night made simple yet fancy. And the best part is, it’s actually super easy. (Photo via Rob Arrasate)
12. Fried Egg With Chickpea Salad and Sriracha: Here these two go with the Sriracha again. And since it’s a salad, that means it’s healthy, right? (Photo via Chase Kroesche)
13. Sriracha Eggs Benedict: At this point, they might as well just make it a threesome. Brunch will never be the same after you make it like this. (Photo via Kathleen Kennedy)
Do you have any avocado and egg recipes? Let us know in the comments!