30 Floral Pieces to Take You from Summer to Fall
While we’re a little sad that the days of pool parties and tropical cocktails are behind us, we are starting to get super pumped for fall. While the leaves may be shedding their layers, this is the season where we finally get to add some more on. Like jackets. Remember those? Cooler weather is coming, but don’t think the change in seasons means our wardrobe has to now consist only of blacks and browns. Here are 30 fun, floral looks to make you fall in love with autumn.
1. Ecote Frances Mini Bubble Dress ($69): Fall foliage can be so pretty sometimes we just want to wrap ourselves up in it. With this dress you kind of can!
2. Show Me Your Mumu ($172): This flowing onesie will look awesomely autumnal with a cool hat, high heels or a statement necklace. And maybe a cardigan ;)
3. Giovanna Dress ($88): There is so much to love about this dress we almost don’t know where to start. Dress it up for work with high heels or wear it to the park with a simple pair of flats.
4. Melise Dress ($68): Sadly Girls isn’t coming back until next year. If you’re seriously missing Jessa and her free-spirit ways channel her with this flowing dress and colored tights combo. We might also suggest some fashion tape for that neckline.
5. Luck Be a Lady Dress ($80): Class things up with this sophisticated frock. It would be perfect for school presentations, looking professional at that internship and even at Thanksgiving dinner with the new boyfriend’s family.
6. I Wanna Be Adorned Jacket ($100): For those bad gals who have a tough exterior, but are secretly total softies.
7. Glamorous Rose Organza Bomber Jacket ($56): This sheer zip up is the perfect fix for those “not quite summer, not quite fall” kind of nights. Slip it on over a simple slip dress and let the floral print do all the talking.
8. Roxy Floral Chiffon ($67): Save the drama for your… wait, what are we saying? Don’t save it, embrace it. This romper with a plunging neckline and train definitely has a lot going on but with some confidence, we know you’ll rock it.
9. Rose Textured Midi Skirt ($96): Welcome autumn with a cheerful embrace. Okay, and a new p/leather jacket.
10. MSGM Floral Bomber ($739): James Dean ain’t got nothin’ on you, kid. We’ll admit this definitely isn’t the cheapest bomber but it’s a small price to pay to be the ultimate rebel without a cause.
11. Flower Power Pants ($54): Flowers find their way onto dresses and skirts all the time, but pants always seem to get the short end of the stick. Go against the grain and make a statement in these vibrant cropped pants.
12. Flower Skater Dress ($95): If you’re sick of the classic floral motif, here’s an adorable option with a print that’s a little simpler and more sophisticated.
13. Wild Flower Anorak ($74): With a rain coat as cute as this, you’ll be praying for some wet weather.
14. Emma Cook Kaftan Dress ($478): Rock this dress to dinner and eat all the bread rolls you want. Food babies are sneakily hidden under the relaxed cut and busy print.
15. Frolic in Floral Romper ($42): If you’re over on the West Coast you know full well that fall can still feel a whole lot like summer at times. Rock this romper for an easy breezy look in the daytime and pop on a denim jacket in the evening.
16. Closet Midi Skater Dress ($91): Never before has business been so botanical. The cut and colors of this dress are totally office appropriate without boring your fashion conscience to tears.
17. Reclaimed Vintage Skirt ($65): Oh, how we do love a good matching set. A duo with a simple silhouette like this is a subtle way to try out the trend.
18. Minimum Floral Patterned Top ($42): While this boxy top is monochromatic, it’s anything but boring. Add in some color with a bright necklace or fun lipstick.
19. Love Moschino Short Sleeved Swing Coat ($251): Twiggy? Is that you? This super sweet pastel coat sends us right back the swingin’ ’60s.
20. Blooming Floral Print Dress ($23): Autumn date night, here you come. From the beanie to the motorcycle jacket, this look is styled to perfection.
21. Textured Floral Mirror Print Dress ($67): If you’re not feeling the vintage vibes, head straight for the future with this spacey digital print.
22. Casual Sweet Floral Print Blouse ($20): Simple, darling and perfect for pretty much any occasion.
23. Vintage Floral Crop Sweatshirt ($33): The rumors are true: You can be cozy and cute all at once!
24. Lynsey Monochrome Floral Trouser ($22): It doesn’t take much to see how crazy we are for color here at Brit + Co, but we would slip into these monochrome trousers to sport the trend in a subtler fashion. They would also look amazing with a fun colored top. Just sayin…
25. Floral Chiffon Skirt ($20): Who needs a garden when you can wear one?
26. Popover Mixed Floral Top ($178): Versatile is this baby’s middle name. Wear it with jeans and loafers for Sunday brunch or with slacks and pumps for a business meeting.
27. Autumn Floral Leggings ($135): We’re going to wear leggings as pants — and you know what? It’s going to look awesome! Prove this look is one you could wear from errands to the office and out again in a dreamy floral print.
28. SACHIN & BABI Facet Dress ($495): Winter wedding coming up? Be the cutest guest in attendance with this charming piece. I mean just look at those sheer stripes!
29. Embroidered Sweatshirt ($29): If you’re not totally sure about going full floral, here’s a great way to get your feet wet. Pair this with a collared button down and a pair of cropped jeans for a sweet autumn look.
30. Velvet Skinny Jeans ($98): Velvet? Check. Florals? Check. Butterflies?! Check. Fall, you can’t come quick enough!
What floral fashion are you rocking this season? Comment below and let us know!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.