These 19 Bomber Jackets Are Seriously Da Bomb
Even though summer is officially upon us, it doesn’t mean we can’t still fuel your jacket fetish. Specifically, your bomber jacket fetish. Bomber jackets have an easygoing shape and completely up the cool factor of any outfit. And, if you keep up with fashion blogs and gossip rags, you’ll notice that every celebrity and style star is rocking one of these bad boys lately. From denim to leather, cotton to silk, get ready to fall in love with these 19 bomber jackets we picked out just for you.
1. Blue Floral Bomber Jacket ($56): You can never go wrong with a burst of floral print, and this jacket is proof. The electric blue color stands out beautifully on the black background and is sure to pump up the volume of your weekend look.
2. Leather Sleeve Bomber Jacket ($549): This classic bomber jacket has white leather sleeves and a zip-up front. And with ribbed, striped cuffs and side pockets, it’s both practical and stylish.
3. Eclectic Quilted Jacket ($21): Here’s one you can rock from your desk to dinner. The calming red and and silver colors combined with the quilted global print makes for a spot-on piece that your coworkers will lust after. And they’ll never know you snagged it for only $21!
4. Folkstitch Jacket ($125): For something a little less obvious, opt for this embroidered cutie. It basically doubles as a shirt when it’s all zipped up, eliminating the need for a fancy one underneath.
5. Varsity Logo Bomber Jacket ($48): Remember back in the ’90s when it was cool to wear sweatshirts with a company’s logo across the front? Well that trend is back, so let’s embrace it.
8. Long Printed Bomber Jacket ($70): This longer version of a bomber jacket is as versatile as it gets. You can rock it like a blazer or wear it as an oversized, boyfriend jacket.
9. Tropical Printed Bomber Jacket ($60): Get flirty with this tropical print pick. Just because you can’t take a vacay to Hawaii doesn’t mean you can’t wear your desire to travel on your sleeve (literally).
10. Matelassé Bomber Jacket ($449): As the name suggests, this woven jacket is anything but ordinary. The faded blue and white stripes coupled with arches and angles make for a truly unique piece.
11. Quilted Bomber ($512): This one reminds us of our doodle-filled high school notebooks. While it’s technically a floral print jacket, it’s unlike any other we’ve ever seen.
12. Sonoita Bomber Jacket ($149): This printed canvas bomber jacket is both comfortable and chic. The global print screams fun while the silhouette remains classic.
13. Floral Spice Cropped Bomber Jacket ($420): If bold statements are your thing, then this vibrant, cropped bomber is just what you need.
14. Floral Printed Bomber Jacket ($50): Go casual with this charming little jacket. The stylish shape and print will enhance any look, whether it’s a tee and jeans or a LWD (little white dress).
16. Scarf Print Bomber Jacket ($155): This neoprene bomber is modern, sophisticated and smart.
17. White Marble Bomber Jacket ($230): Before this sweet thing came along, we had never seen such a striking print on an outerwear piece.
Are you loving the bomber jacket trend, too? Tell us how you rock yours in the comments below or on Facebook.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)