Whether you’re stopping by your BFF’s annual holiday cocktail party, visiting your S.O.’s family for the weekend, or attending a gathering at your boss’s home, arriving empty handed is a holiday sin on par with finishing the last of the eggnog. You’ll want to show your gratitude by bringing a little “thank you.” But when the hostess is all about high style, not just any gift will do. Here are our favorite gift picks for the fashionable hostess in your life. From agate coasters to Rachel Zoe’s new coffee table book, this year’s finds go way beyond candles — although we included one of those too! These thoughtful gifts are sure to impress even the most stylish hostess on your list. And did we mention nothing is over $50?
1. Rosanna Ladies Choice Tray Chic Happens ($22): We dare you to find something more perfect for the fashionable hostess on your list.
2. Living in Style: Inspiration and Advice for Everyday Glamour ($28): This book comes from celeb stylist, designer and all around fashion darling Rachel Zoe. In these glossy pages, she shares tips, advice and inspiration along with style insights from her fashion insider friends and family. It’s the perfect gift for the glamour girl in your life.
3. kate spade new york Pierrepont Place Two-Piece Bar Set ($50): With this stylish bottle opener and corkscrew set, she’ll never be unprepared for an impromptu toast. The best part? This duo comes pre-boxed, so all you have to do is throw on a bow and you’re ready to go!
4. Olli Ella Pom Pom Belly Basket ($45): This adorable seagrass basket is as functional (it’s a great choice for storing linens, books and blankets) as it is stylish. What’s cuter than fluffy pom poms?
5. Umbra Tesora Jewelry Stand ($30): Every stylish lady needs a place to store her beloved baubles. This contemporary jewelry stand combines copper and concrete for a sophisticated yet industrial vibe that city gals will love.
6. Target Animal Print Design Faux Fur Throw ($42): She’ll love cozying up on this plush faux-fur blanket. When not in use, it’ll add a touch of luxe to her bedroom or living room.
7. Maya Brenner Porcelain Catchall ($45): Fan’s of jewelry designer Maya Brenner’s signature state necklace will love this handy catchall. Your host can display it in her bedroom to stash jewels and trinkets or in the front hall for keys and change. Either way she’ll show off her state love.
8. Jonathan Adler Pop Champagne Candle ($42): Any stylish hostess would go nuts for one of Jonathan Adler’s ultra-chic designs. This festive mirrored candle is certainly no exception. It fills the air with notes of pink grapefruit, sparkling champagne, raspberry, rose petals and French cassis.
9. Vogue & The Met Museum of Art’s Costume Institute ($50): For art and style lovers, the Met’s annual Costume Institute exhibition is the most spectacular event on the planet. This book’s pages are filled with photographs from the exhibitions in tandem with the Vogue fashion shoots they inspired—as well as party pics from the uber exclusive galas.
10. Thymes Kimono Rose Sink Set ($33): Show your appreciation with this chic set featuring Thymes Kimono Rose Hand Wash and Lotion in an attractive ceramic dish. She’ll be proud to display it next to the kitchen sink.
11. Lulu & Georgia Agate Coaster Set ($45, set of four): Bring natural beauty to your gal pal’s coffee table with these glamorous agate coasters. Each piece is uniqe and chic AF.
12. DENY Designs Heather Dutton “Be Merry” Mugs ($25, set of two): She’ll think of you every time she sips her fave AM beverage from one of these merry mugs. A bright, cheerful color palette gives this traditional tree motif a modern touch.
13. Ban.do The Power Trip – Metallic Gold ($32): Give her the gift of solid gold. Ok, it’s not actually solid gold, but it’s chic and practical to boot. Power Trip comes with a USB cord and two types of plugs for the wall or your car. She’ll be ready to charge up her iPhone (5/5s, 6/6+, 6s/6s+ and iPod 5th generation) anywhere. And at just $32, it only looks like a gazillion bucks.
14. kate spade new york Pearl Place Dot Stemless Champagne Glass Set ($50): Cheers to the season, because there’s no better way to celebrate than with some bubbly! Gift her these gold-spotted stemless champagne glasses. They’re dishwasher safe, so your host can spend more time with her guests and less time hand-washing dishes.
15. Sugarfina Jonathan Adler Tall, Dark & Rich Candy Bento Box ($28): Gift some seasonal sweets with this chic Sugarfina x Jonathan Adler collab. And who doesn’t love dark chocolate sea salt caramels, brown butter brittle and dark chocolate toffee almonds?!
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.