11 *Incredibly* Easy 5-Ingredient Pastas for Quick Weeknight Meals
When Sunday night rolls around, trying to plan dinners for the week can be exasperating. After all, there are only so many sheet pan dinners your family can handle! But one thing the fam never seems to tire of are noodles. And between all of those speedy 15-minute pasta dishes and one-pot wonders, there’s a doable recipe out there for ANY hectic scenario. Whether you’re short on time or simply lacking ingredients, these 11 nom-worthy recipes will come to the rescue with five ingredients or less.
1. Roasted Garlic Pasta: When you’ve got long tender noodles, roasted garlic, black pepper, and cheesy Asiago goodness, all seems right in the world. Not only does this recipe call for minimal ingredients, but it’s only 15 minutes from pot to plate. (via Girl Gone Gourmet)
3. 5-Ingredient Mediterranean Pasta Salad: If you love options, you’ll fancy this bountiful salad boasting minimal yet flavorful ingredients like sun-dried tomatoes and garlicky olives. Serve it as a side or mow down a plateful for dinner. (via Real Food Whole Life)
4. Easy Chicken Enchilada Tortellini Bake: With tender cooked chicken, spicy red pepper diced tomatoes, and a Mexican cheese blend, this garlicky cheese tortellini bake is comfort food at its best. (via This Gal Cooks)
5. Five-Ingredient Cherry Tomato and Ricotta Linguini: This tasty and refreshing summertime pasta brings burst cherry tomatoes to your plate and swaps common mozzarella for fluffy dollops of light ricotta. Sign us up. (via Cooking for Keeps)
6. One Pan Lemon Garlic Pasta: Bright and lemony linguini is elegant enough to be a Sunday meal, yet easy enough to be a weeknight wonder; you’re one pan and 20 minutes away from pasta perfection. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
7. Sausage Asparagus Pasta Bake: A cheesy and hearty pasta bake is always a great idea — especially when it’s brimming with asparagus, Italian sausage, stretchy mozzarella, and whole grain penne for a nutritional punch. (via Buy This Cook That)
8. Five-Ingredient Butternut Squash Alfredo: Thanks to roasted butternut squash, you can enjoy a creamy and silky Alfredo-esque sauce without the guilt. Hit it with some salt, pepper, and Parm, and you’re golden. (via Cooking for Keeps)
9. Five-Ingredient Chicken Feta Pasta: Fill your plate with whole wheat fettuccini, chicken, tomatoes, tangy feta, and fresh basil for an easy summertime meal you and your fam will *love.* (via Well Plated by Erin)
10. Five-Ingredient Tomato and Artichoke Penne: When you’ve got soft marinated artichokes, tomatoes, leafy spinach, and freshly grated Parm, your penne doesn’t need anything else. (via Eating With Emmy Lou)
11. Four-Ingredient Spaghetti Carbonara: Some pastas are so good, they only need four ingredients — and that’s exactly the case with this simple yet delectable carbonara with bacon, egg yolks, and Pecorino. (via Cooking for Keeps)
For more easy weeknight eats, follow us on Pinterest.