Give These 18 One-Pot Pastas a Twirl Tonight
The time-starved and dishwasher-free among us oughta love these recipes. Unlike your typical pasta dinner, each of these 18 recipes ditches the usual multiple pots and pans, colanders and casserole dishes, and streamlines things into just. one. pot. Seriously. ONE. Let’s give these noodles a twirl.
4. One Pot Zucchini Leeks With White Wine Sauce (Vegan): This thoughtfully flavored pasta is simply meant for alfresco dining on a warm spring or summer evening. (via Yup, It’s Vegan)
6. One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta: There’s no need to light the grill to enjoy all the flavors of your fave BBQ chicken. Instead, this enticing pasta cooks up in fewer than 30 minutes on the stovetop. (via Kirbie Cravings)
7. One Pot Sweet Potato, Bacon and Sage Pasta: Both kiddos and adults alike will enjoy digging in to this brightly colored pasta. Even better, it’s easy enough for the little ones to help out with! (via Hello, Wonderful)
8. One Pot Wonder Cajun Chicken Alfredo: A touch of spicy Cajun seasoning adds just enough heat to this lightened up alfredo. P.S. According to the author, it’s a dead ringer for the higher-calorie stuff served at a favorite chain restaurant. (via The Wholesome Dish)
11. One Pan Sour Cream and Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken Enchilada Pasta: Some nights you just need to forgo all the rolling-up of regular old enchiladas and make this pasta instead. It hits all the same spicy, creamy notes, while leaving you with a fraction of the dishes. (via Cooking for Keeps)
13. One Pot Creamy Pumpkin Pasta: With flavors so good, this pasta is worth mentioning again. If you like to keep things fresh, go ahead and stir in sour cream in place of goat cheese for almost an entirely different experience. (via Kitchen Treaty)
14. One Pot Veggie Mac N Cheese: There’s no need to reach for the blue box anymore; this homemade mac is just as easy to make and packs in some veggie action at the same time. (via Three Boys Unprocessed)
Have you ever tried making a one-pot pasta? Any tips or favorite flavor combos of your own? Let’s talk about our favorite time savers in the comments!