Olivia Wilde's Viral Salad Dressing Only Uses 3 Ingredients
If you've been on the internet at all in the last few months, there's a good chance you've heard the names Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis, and Harry Styles quite a few times. The latest development revolves around Wilde's salad dressing recipe, and considering how much we love both salad and salad dressing, we thought it was an opportune time to show you just how easy it is to make yourself.
What's Up With This Salad Dressing?
\u201c\ud83d\udea8olivia wilde gave us her salad dressing recipe which is from nora ephron\ud83d\udea8\u201d— ilana kaplan (@ilana kaplan) 1666146864
The salad dressing in question went viral after the Daily Mail published an interview with a source claiming to be Wilde and Sudekis's ex-nanny and went on to detail how the dressing was a catalyst for some drama between the two. After the internet started cracking down on what the recipe could possibly be, Wilde took matters into her own hands by posting a page from Nora Ephron's Heartburn on her Instagram story. Now, we can say without a shadow of a doubt that in addition to giving us the most iconic Meg Ryan movies, Ephron has also given us our new favorite salad dressing.
You only need three ingredients to make Olivia Wilde's salad dressing, or you can spice it up by adding extra ingredients (such as garlic and honey) like Wilde did on Questlove's Potluck in 2020. This recipe is also a great option for anyone who's lactose intolerant because it doesn't have dairy.
How To Make Olivia Wilde's Salad Dressing
Image via Farhad Ibrahimzade/Pexels
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the mustard and red wine vinegar together.
- While you're whisking the combo with a fork, slowly pour the olive oil into the mix until the dressing is thick and creamy.
- Serve in your prettiest decanter.
If you're loving Olivia Wilde's salad dressing, follow us on Pinterest for more food and recipe content.
Featured image via Farhad Ibrahimzade/Pexels
- Simple Fattoush Salad Recipe | Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- Green Goddess Salad Recipe (Plus Cooking Hacks!) — Brit + Co ... ›
- These Three Salad Dressings Will Put Lettuce Back on the Menu ... ›
- 13 Easy Yet Fancy Vinaigrettes to Rock Your Fall Salads - Brit + Co ›
- 30 *Totally* Impressive Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes - Brit + ... ›
- 18 Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes That Will Make You WANT ... ›
- 17 Healthy Wrap Recipes for a High Protein Lunch in 2022 - Brit + Co ›
- The 35 Best Salad Recipes That Are Tasty and Satisfying - Brit + Co ›
B+C Assistant Editor, Swiftie | If she's not writing, Chloe's probably watching a Marvel movie with a cherry coke or texting her sister about the latest celebrity news. Say hi at @thechloewilliams on Insta and @afangirlfirst on Twitter!