We’re constantly dreaming of the perfect gallery wall, but once you add up the cost of all those pretty framed pieces, it can start to get pricey. That’s why we LOVE free printables. Whether you build a gallery wall from scratch or are just looking for a quick, fun update to your current wall art display, these printables can add a little color and a whole lotta awesome. Just remember: When building a gallery wall, it’s nice to break up illustrations with typography and quote prints for visual interest. Also, don’t be afraid to crop or try unique ways of framing and placement. Go ahead and get ready to fire up your printer: It’s time to decide which of these 14 bold and colorful prints you want to add to your soon-to-be-awesome gallery wall.
1. Gemstone Guide: Geodes, jewels, and crystals, oh my! This illustrated guide has everything you need to know about gemstones. (via Brit + Co)
2. Roasted Vegetable Guide: Practical and pretty, this informative printable does it all, making it perfect for adding some color and charm to your kitchen. (via Brit + Co)
3. Black and White: To make a gallery wall feel more cohesive, it helps to stick to a common theme or color palette. Black and white is a bright and graphic option that works with any decor. (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. Calligraphy Calendar: It’s never too late to print off this pretty calendar and add some color to your workspace. (via Brit + Co)
5. Sequin Cat: Show off some feline love without going full cat lady with this glam sequin print. (via Chicfetti)
6. Mix It Up: Along with the free downloads, this wall was created with fabric scraps and some DIY paint swatches. Talk about a great way to upcycle some would-be trash. (via 36th Avenue)
7. Indoor Plant Guide: Once your indoor (and v. trendy) plant oasis is thriving it’s time to help your houseguests ID every little, green beauty. (via Brit + Co)
8. Zodiac Wall Art: Every sign can identify with good decor. Add a little proud statement with these astrology-inspired designs. (via Brit + Co)
MORE IDEAS TO CONSIDER:
9. Bold Texts: Feeling a little hipster? Just throw an ampersand into the mix and a bold AF statement. (via Smitten on Paper)
10. Running on the Beach: Bring some summer to your room with a pretty pastel beach scene like this one. (via Design Love Fest)
12. Modern Hexagon: Flaunt this piece on a salon wall or let it fly solo — either way, a hexagon always looks chic and stylish. (via Nalle’s House)
13. Typography Chic: If you love changing your art out regularly, try making a clipboard wall instead of framing everything. Mix it up with different-sized clipboards for a true salon-wall effect. (via Craft-o-Maniac)
14. Whatever: We like this little piece for reminding us that sometimes you just have to get in and start something and be happy with whatever comes out of it. (via Danielle Burkleo)
Which are your favorite art prints? Share with us by tagging us on Instagram!