Move over, Friendsgiving! It’s time to make way for Pies-giving. This year, hold the turkey and pass the pie with a *dinner* party that will have your friends serving it pie way or hitting the highway. After all, Thanksgiving is one of the most indulgent times of year.
Going through a pie spell of ideas on how to deck out this decadent holiday? Don’t worry — we got you! We teamed up with Baileys to satiate your delights with three pie recipes that are worthy of your appetite. What better way to indulge than with Baileys’ sweet and super creamy palate pleaser? So, get your ride or pies together and read on for some guidance on one delectable pie party.
“You Wanna Piece of Me” Baileys Peanut Butter Fudge PieWith Salted Caramel
The pie’s the limit with this decadent pastry. Don’t worry about saving room for dessert when it’s being served as the main course.
- 1 sheet of refrigerated, pre-made and cut pie crust
- ⅓ cup Baileys
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ caramel sauce
- flaked sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and make a peanut butter crumble by mixing the peanut butter, ¼ cup of butter and ½ cup of flour together. Set in the freezer while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Place the remaining butter and chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl and heat until the chocolate melts.
- Add the remaining brown sugar, granulated sugar, cocoa and salt, and mix in the Baileys.
- Fold in the eggs, one at a time. Slowly add the remaining flour into the mixture and stir until smooth.
- Place the pie crust into a pan and crimp the sides with your fingers.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the crust and then top with the hardened peanut butter crumbles.
- Bake for 50 minutes and then cool on a rack for at least 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, drizzle the pie with the caramel sauce and flaked sea salt.
- Serve alone, or top with some whipped cream.
Make the super peanut buttery crumble first by mixing together the peanut butter, ¼ cup butter, ½ cup flour, peanuts and ¼ cup packed brown sugar. Place it in the freezer to stiffen up, while you prepare your other ingredients.
Melt the chocolate and remaining butter in the microwave by heating up in 30-second intervals for a minute to a minute and a half. Add the remaining brown sugar, granulated sugar, cocoa and salt, and mix in the Baileys. Fold in the eggs one at a time, and then, slowly add the remaining flour into the mixture and stir until smooth.
Lay the pie crust into your pan and crimp the edges with your fingertips. Pour in the chocolate mixture and then top off with your stiffened peanut butter crumble. Place in the oven for 50 minutes and then cool on a rack for at least 20 minutes.
Once your pie is cooled, top with your caramel syrup and sea salt flakes.
Cut into that bad boy and serve!
Baileys “Pie Another Day” Chocolate Mousse Pie Jar
This no-bake recipe is easy as pie. It’s so heavenly and fluffy — it’s like eating a cloud.
- ¼ cup Baileys
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup butter
- 6 graham crackers
- Pour ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream into a microwave-safe bowl with the chocolate. Microwave for a minute to a minute and a half in 30-second intervals to mix the ingredients together until the chocolate is melted. Stir in the Baileys, and then, set aside to cool.
- Mix the remaining ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer until the cream starts to form peaks. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently fold the chocolate into the half of the whipped cream. Add the second half of the whipped cream, but try not to deflate the cream.
- Whisk together the egg whites until it starts to form peaks, and make sure there’s no trace of yolk.
- Fold in the egg whites until the mixture is smooth. Place into a piping bag and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Finely crush the graham crackers in a food processor and then, mix with the butter.
- Pack the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a jar or cup. Next, pipe the mousse, top with some fresh whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
Separate your egg whites and make sure that there’s no trace of any yolk. Whisk together until it starts to peak.
In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate with ¼ cup of heavy cream in the microwave and stir in the Baileys. Set aside to cool.
Mix the remaining ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer until the cream starts to form peaks. Begin to fold the chocolate into the whipped cream, half at a time. Mix gently to not deflate the cream. Next, add your egg whites and be sure not to overmix. Once the mousse is smooth, place into a pastry bag and chill for at least two hours.
Finally, construct your pie jar! Finely crush the graham crackers in a food processor and then, mix with the butter. Add a layer of the graham cracker crust to the base of your jar. Next, layer with your Baileys mousse and some fresh whipped cream. Add a little shaved chocolate for a little extra pizzazz, and enjoy!
Baileys-Spiked “Pie Me Now, Thank Me Later” Whipped Cream
Any slice topped with this whipped cream is sure to be the apple of your pie.
- ¼ cup Baileys Irish cream
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a stand mixer and whisk until the cream starts to stiffen. Add the vanilla and sugar while the cream is mixing.
- Pour in the Baileys Irish Cream and mix until the cream starts to form peaks.
- Top your favorite slice with this homemade whipped cream.
Pour the heavy whipping cream into a stand mixer and whisk until the cream starts to stiffen. Add the vanilla and sugar while the cream is mixing.
Add the Baileys Irish Cream and mix until the cream starts to form peaks.
Pop the cream into a pastry bag and you’re ready to top any slice with this tasty treat.
Break me off a piece of that!
That’s some tasty-looking Baileys.
This season, be a real pie-oneer and serve up a new trend for you and your friends. And for goodness sake, let them eat pie!
What are you serving this Friendsgiving? Tag us on Instagram to share!
Please drink responsibly. BAILEYS Irish Cream Liqueur. 17% Alc. Vol. ©2016 R&A Baileys & Co. Imported by Paddington, Ltd. Norwalk, CT.
DIY Production and Styling: Lindsay Saito
Photography: Brittany Griffin