Will You Brie Mine? 10 Hilarious Cards for Your Valentine
We’re beginning to gear up for Valentine’s Day here at Brit + Co. We have you covered on gift ideas, but what about the love notes?
1. Brie Mine ($6): This card is not cheesy at all! You’ll definitely get a laugh out of this spin on the typical “Be Mine” Valentine’s Day card.
2. Let’s Get Knotty ($5): Spice up your Valentine’s Day with this tongue-in-cheek card that will surely lead to a little something-something. ;)
3. Olive Juice ($4.75): Can you say “I love you” in a more silly and adorable way?
4. Best Paw Panda ($4.75): You’re not the corny type. We get it. High fives all around.
5. I Love You To The Moon ($4.75): A silly play on a favorite bedtime story. Note: The extent of how much you love your honey is not to scale. There just isn’t enough room!
6. Batshit Crazy ($4.75): Tell your sig other just how cray-cray you are about them with this batty card.
7. Loverly ($6): For those who need the extra emphasis on just how lovely your sweetie really is.
8. I Love You Card ($4.50): You know you’ve made it as a couple when you can use #2 references to declare your love.
9. We’re A Perfect Match Card ($4.50): Isn’t it obvious? You’re the yin to their yang. You’re the peanut butter to their jelly.
10. Favorite Thing To Do Card ($4.50): You’re not shy. So why not make it obvious with this scandalously funny card?
How will you say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day? Talk to us in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)