Bring on the Bling! 27 Decor Ideas for Your NYE Party
The best New Year’s Eve parties always have a healthy dose of sparkle. Make sure your decor matches all of that champagne by decking out every bit of your home in glitter, metallics, sequins and confetti for a party that feels whimsical, elegant and a teensy bit magical all at once. We’ve got everything you’ll need to ring in the New Year in the swankiest way ever. With decor this gorgeous, you might have to leave it up all year long!
2. Sequin Tablecloth ($22+): Instantly bring some glam into the room with a sequin tablecloth. Whether you want a table runner or full table coverage, you can get that sparkle in no time.
3. Tuxedo Stripes Tassel Garland ($35): Planning an upscale party? Use this garland to match your guests’ attire for a swanky fete from head to toe.
5. Shag Piñata ($118): Fact: Every party needs a piñata. Get one that’s uniquely shaped and available in bajillion color schemes for a more grown-up take on the game that doubles as decor.
Who knew pasta had a black-tie side? Glitter-dipped bow ties get strung along for a cute garland that feels oh-so-fancy. (via The Gold Jellybean)
For coasters that are equal parts functional and delightful, revel in cute designs and glitter a la Kate Spade. (via Parties for Pennies)
9. Silver Sparkle Crown ($45): Hey, party hostess, wanna feel like the Queen? Get a fun, sparkly crown to be the ruler of all things Auld Lang Syne.
With this dreamy color palate and a healthy dose of glitter, we can’t help but adore these party horns. (via Such Pretty Things)
11. New Year’s Eve Photo Booth Props ($17): Glitter, an uber-elegant motif and that little top hat? So much yes.
These balloons are the decorative equivalent of champagne. The best part? If they pop, there’s glitter everywhere. (via Ever Clever Mom)
These colorful crowns will make every party guest feel special. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
These hats are so fun. No matter how everyone’s dressed, they’re sure to look festive as soon as they slip one of these on. (via Almost Makes Perfect)
confetti to throw at midnight. You know it’s gonna be a good year when the first minute of it includes raining glitter.
These horns couldn’t be simpler to assemble. Print, glue, add double-sided tape and roll in glitter. Ta-da! (via Love the Day)
Pipe cleaners add a tinsel-y feel to these star-studded headbands. These + the photo props above? Best. Pictures. Ever. (via Brit + Co)
18. Gold Foil Coasters ($20): Coasters can also be decor when they’re this pretty. And it gets even better: They’ll match the midnight toast. Win.
20. Bubble Champagne Coupes ($56): Toast with bubbly in bubble coupes and say cheers to the New Year with the loveliest glassware.
These jello shots are adorable and festive. Make lots of these boozy little treats — we’re betting they’ll go fast. (via Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
and tasting? Where do we sign up?
Over eating Santa’s leftover cookies? Get a box of vanilla wafers from the store and some highlighting dust to make these sweet treats. (via PS I Made This)
24. Sparkly Swizzle Sticks ($18): Drink swizzlers that look like sparklers, but are much safer to stir your cocktail with? You can thank us later.
holiday cracker. Give everyone a midnight kiss with these adorable labels and festive gold ribbons.
Add these playful cupcakes to your dessert spread to ensure that there’s something sweet and sparkly for everyone. (via Sweetopia)