The best New Year’s Eve parties always have a healthy dose of sparkle. Make sure your decor matches all of that champagne by decking out every bit of your home in glitter, metallics, sequins and confetti for a party that feels whimsical, elegant and a teensy bit magical all at once. We’ve got everything you’ll need to ring in the New Year in the swankiest way ever. With decor this gorgeous, you might have to leave it up all year long!
1. Gold Triangle Garland: Get angular with this simple and chic garland, which pays homage to this season’s most on-trend design: the arrow. (via Almost Makes Perfect)
2. Sequin Tablecloth ($22+): Instantly bring some glam into the room with a sequin tablecloth. Whether you want a table runner or full table coverage, you can get that sparkle in no time.
3. Tuxedo Stripes Tassel Garland ($35): Planning an upscale party? Use this garland to match your guests’ attire for a swanky fete from head to toe.
4. Gold Fringe Garland: For an easy way to decorate your room, drape giant gold garlands down your walls. These would also make a festive backdrop for your snazzy photo booth. (via 100 Layer Cakelet)
5. Shag Piñata ($118): Fact: Every party needs a piñata. Get one that’s uniquely shaped and available in bajillion color schemes for a more grown-up take on the game that doubles as decor.
6. Glittery Lanterns: Inspired by disco balls, we’re opting to make plenty of these pretty glitter lanterns. Pop it open, coat in glue and cover with glitter for a super simple decoration. (via Two Delighted)
7. Bow Tie Pasta Garland: Who knew pasta had a black-tie side? Glitter-dipped bow ties get strung along for a cute garland that feels oh-so-fancy. (via The Gold Jellybean)
8. Kate Spade Inspired Coasters: For coasters that are equal parts functional and delightful, revel in cute designs and glitter a la Kate Spade. (via Parties for Pennies)
9. Silver Sparkle Crown ($45): Hey, party hostess, wanna feel like the Queen? Get a fun, sparkly crown to be the ruler of all things Auld Lang Syne.
10. Pastel Party Horns: With this dreamy color palate and a healthy dose of glitter, we can’t help but adore these party horns. (via Such Pretty Things)
11. New Year’s Eve Photo Booth Props ($17): Glitter, an uber-elegant motif and that little top hat? So much yes.
12. Glitter Balloons: These balloons are the decorative equivalent of champagne. The best part? If they pop, there’s glitter everywhere. (via Ever Clever Mom)
13. Confetti Crown: These colorful crowns will make every party guest feel special. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
14. DIY Gold Fringe Party Hats: These hats are so fun. No matter how everyone’s dressed, they’re sure to look festive as soon as they slip one of these on. (via Almost Makes Perfect)
15. Confetti ($5): Give everyone a handful of confetti to throw at midnight. You know it’s gonna be a good year when the first minute of it includes raining glitter.
16. Printable Party Horns: These horns couldn’t be simpler to assemble. Print, glue, add double-sided tape and roll in glitter. Ta-da! (via Love the Day)
17. Pipe Cleaner Party Crowns: Pipe cleaners add a tinsel-y feel to these star-studded headbands. These + the photo props above? Best. Pictures. Ever. (via Brit + Co)
18. Gold Foil Coasters ($20): Coasters can also be decor when they’re this pretty. And it gets even better: They’ll match the midnight toast. Win.
19. Glittered Macarons: Sweet little macarons were everywhere in 2014. Celebrate the cookie-based joys of the year by whipping some of these up and coating with edible glitter paint. (via Miss Renaissance)
20. Bubble Champagne Coupes ($56): Toast with bubbly in bubble coupes and say cheers to the New Year with the loveliest glassware.
21. Champagne Jello Shots: These jello shots are adorable and festive. Make lots of these boozy little treats — we’re betting they’ll go fast. (via Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
22. Glittered Cake Pops ($36): Surprise! These beauties are filled with delicious red velvet cake. Sweet looking and tasting? Where do we sign up?
23. Silver and Gold Painted Cookies: Over eating Santa’s leftover cookies? Get a box of vanilla wafers from the store and some highlighting dust to make these sweet treats. (via PS I Made This)
24. Sparkly Swizzle Sticks ($18): Drink swizzlers that look like sparklers, but are much safer to stir your cocktail with? You can thank us later.
25. Midnight Kisses Crackers ($0.53 each): We love a good holiday cracker. Give everyone a midnight kiss with these adorable labels and festive gold ribbons.
26. Champagne Bubbles Cake Topper ($54): This laser-cut cake topper is so lovely. All you need is a cake to go with it.
27. Glittered Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes: Add these playful cupcakes to your dessert spread to ensure that there’s something sweet and sparkly for everyone. (via Sweetopia)
How will you be ringing in the New Year? Throwing a huge bash? Tell us about it on Facebook!