Bring on the Bling! 27 Decor Ideas for Your NYE Party
The best New Year’s Eve parties always have a healthy dose of sparkle. Make sure your decor matches all of that champagne by decking out every bit of your home in glitter, metallics, sequins and confetti for a party that feels whimsical, elegant and a teensy bit magical all at once. We’ve got everything you’ll need to ring in the New Year in the swankiest way ever. With decor this gorgeous, you might have to leave it up all year long!
2. Sequin Tablecloth ($22+): Instantly bring some glam into the room with a sequin tablecloth. Whether you want a table runner or full table coverage, you can get that sparkle in no time.
3. Tuxedo Stripes Tassel Garland ($35): Planning an upscale party? Use this garland to match your guests’ attire for a swanky fete from head to toe.
5. Shag Piñata ($118): Fact: Every party needs a piñata. Get one that’s uniquely shaped and available in bajillion color schemes for a more grown-up take on the game that doubles as decor.
6. Glittery Lanterns: Inspired by disco balls, we’re opting to make plenty of these pretty glitter lanterns. Pop it open, coat in glue and cover with glitter for a super simple decoration. (via Two Delighted)
9. Silver Sparkle Crown ($45): Hey, party hostess, wanna feel like the Queen? Get a fun, sparkly crown to be the ruler of all things Auld Lang Syne.
11. New Year’s Eve Photo Booth Props ($17): Glitter, an uber-elegant motif and that little top hat? So much yes.
18. Gold Foil Coasters ($20): Coasters can also be decor when they’re this pretty. And it gets even better: They’ll match the midnight toast. Win.
19. Glittered Macarons: Sweet little macarons were everywhere in 2014. Celebrate the cookie-based joys of the year by whipping some of these up and coating with edible glitter paint. (via Miss Renaissance)
20. Bubble Champagne Coupes ($56): Toast with bubbly in bubble coupes and say cheers to the New Year with the loveliest glassware.
22. Glittered Cake Pops ($36): Surprise! These beauties are filled with delicious red velvet cake. Sweet looking and tasting? Where do we sign up?
24. Sparkly Swizzle Sticks ($18): Drink swizzlers that look like sparklers, but are much safer to stir your cocktail with? You can thank us later.
How will you be ringing in the New Year? Throwing a huge bash? Tell us about it on Facebook!