13 Gorgeous Phone Cases to Make Your Tech the Belle of the Ball
You’ve got your superhero costume (don’t forget — superheroes ranked in the top five this year), done your DIYs and decorated your house. Now all that’s left is to dress your tech. Check out these cute cases that will give your phone a sweet makeover.
1. Eine Kleine Design Studio Yummy Sushi Slim Case ($35): This adorable case makes us hungry just looking at it! And the minimalistic design makes it super chic. Hungry chic? We’ll work on the terminology.
2. Littleclyde Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening Case ($35): Robert Frost’s famous poem is as beautiful illustrated on a phone case as it is written on paper.
3. Speck Presidio Wallet Case ($45): This pretty case will ensure you don’t leave your necessities behind, and the clever cutouts make one-handed sliding even easier.
4. LuMee Marble Case ($55): Step up your selfie game with a case that gives you optimal lighting. No need to use that awful front flash.
5. Otterbox Symmetry Graffiti Case ($40): The spray-paint effect of these shapes gives the case a textured element. It also gives it enough visual interest to distract you when you’re bored.
6. Kendra Dandy Paired Flamingos Case ($36): Love is in the air with these adorable flamingos, and the soft colors really make them pop!
7. Zero Gravity Eggsquisite Case ($36): Zero gravity, indeed. These eggs are floating in space. If space were pink.
8. Casetify Boho Fox Case ($40): This cute little woodland creature hearkens back to hand-illustrated bedtime stories. No wonder it’s so calming.
9. Rifle Paper Co. Clear Peacock Case ($36): Peacocks never go out of style, and the striking white against the back of your phone almost makes you forget why they’re so colorful IRL.
10. Case-Mate Naked Tough Waterfall Case – Junk Food ($40): Have your cheat day every day with this cute case. Bonus: It’s another boredom kicker, because you can bet those little pieces and glitter move around.
12. Kate Spade Confetti Rose Gold Foil Case ($40): We like gold. And rose. And rosé. Maybe you’ll want to share a glass with this snazzy new case. It’s certainly fancy enough.
13. Kate Spade Wrap Case for Pixel — Saffiano Black ($50): Kate Spade, you never cease to amaze. The black and gold pairing is always on trend, and the cutout for the buttons gives ultra-easy access — no more fumbling through the hole trying to reach the button.
Which case do you like best? Have you already dressed your phone up for Halloween? Show us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Rifle Paper Co)