17 Adorable Products to Buy + DIY for a Halloween-Inspired Nursery
One of the best parts of nearing the end of your pregnancy (besides meeting your baby, of course) is envisioning your new bundle all snug in the nursery you designed especially for them. But finishing an entire room may seem daunting, especially when there are so many other things to get done in such a short amount of time. If your due date happens to fall close to Halloween, or if you just have a love for all things spooky, incorporating a few elements like bats and adorable monsters is a great starting point. Keep reading for 17f products that are perfect for a Halloween-inspired nursery almost as cute as these infant costumes.
1. Moon + Bat Mobile ($192): Send your baby flying off to dreamland as they gaze up at this hand-stitched felt mobile. There is even an option to add a soothing three-minute song of your choice to make bedtime even better.
2. Monster Hooded Towel ($24): Wrap your little monster in a cozy terrycloth bathrobe and they’ll roar with delight. If nothing else, it will make for a great #TBT pic one day.
6. Oversized Fabric Storage Basket ($98): This extra-large cotton basket makes corralling loose toys easier than ever. Two layers of stiff woven interfacing means it won’t flop over on itself and will withstand a rambunctious toddler.
7. Web Area Rug ($149): Printed as soon as you order, this rug will lay the foundation for a slightly spooky (and totally cool) nursery. The white background and simple black lines keep this from looking like a Halloween decoration.
10. Jack Skellington Print ($6): Add a hint of whimsy to the walls and pass on your good taste in movies with a quote from the classic Tim Burton film The Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack knows what he’s talking about.
11. Beast Rug ($110): Conquer the mythical beast and make it the focal point of the space. Made of industrial gray felt, this vegan rug will instantly upgrade any kid’s room.
12. Bat Mask Crib Sheet ($34): Make sure your baby slumbers in style right from the start. This fitted bassinet sheet is made with premium cotton, so it will be gentle on their skin and is machine washable, which every new mom knows is essential.
13. String of Moons ($25): This dainty string of wooden moons are die-cut and decorated with a light coat of paint and silver glitter. This cool garland is two-sided, so it will look great no matter where you hang it.
16. Web Dream Catcher: Whip up this easy project in under 10 minutes with only a handful of easy-to-find materials like a pre-made spider web and an embroidery hoop. This is one project that won’t linger on your to-do list for very long. (via Tater Tots and Jello)
17. Monster Door Hanger ($10): Warn your guests before they wake the sleeping monster inside with a customizable chalkboard door hanger. It’s also great for keeping track of things like the last feeding time, because “mommy brain” is a real thing, and every bit helps.
Will any of these products make it on your registry? Leave us a comment. We’d love to hear from you!