11 Festive Tablescapes Inspired by Nature
The holidays are SO close you can almost taste it, especially now that your menu is planned out and you know you’ll be serving hot mulled apple cider + delicious skillet dip at your holiday party. Yum! The next task on your list is figuring out how to set the tone for the season before anyone even sits down to dinner. If you’re drawing a blank, don’t worry! It’s all about your tablescape. Check out these 11 stunning holiday centerpieces that use fresh fruit and birch branches to give you serious styling inspo, au naturale.
1. Winterberries: Go traditional with red + green evergreen boughs and winterberries. To take it to the next level, throw in a few pinecones and lots of snowy white textures to tie the whole look together. (via Poppytalk)
2. Nature’s Bouquet: If you’re all about the go-big-or-go-home lifestyle, replicate this bountiful runner that’s chock-full of nature’s favorites. Mix greenery, flowers and feathers to create this unique bouquet runner. (via Waiting on Martha)
3. Birch Tree Branches: Find fallen birch branches and use a saw to cut them into various sizes. Place the pieces on a metallic gold runner and top them with tea lights and other complementary metallic trinkets. The result is magical. (via The Sweet Escape)
4. Floral Christmas Table Runner: If it’s too snowy outside to gather up pretty shrubbery, but you still want to go for a natural centerpiece, try this easy look. The two-item centerpiece comes together in five minutes or less with seeded eucalyptus and pomegranates. (via Julie Blanner)
5. Rectangular Planter: Opt for structured greenery by placing your shrubs into a rectangular planter, and voila! Nature, only with a clean aesthetic that’s refined, but still modern. (via ColinCowie Weddings)
7. Squash + Gourds: For this minimalistic look, stick to white tableware. Leave color up to the natural elements, like these gray squash and maroon pears. Metallic accents like copper mules add extra dimension to the look. (via Craftberry Bush)
8. Faux Fur: Play with texture by incorporating feathers and fur into your green tablescape. Whether it’s faux fur bottle bags or feather place cards, the different play on textures will up your table’s natural diversity. (via Griffanie)
11. Bowl of Fruit: Decorating with food is a natural way to add color to any tablescape. Pro tip: When placing fruit in a bowl, first place a smaller bowl upside-down inside the larger bowl to raise the fruit higher — this way, you won’t need to buy as much filler for your centerpiece. (via Craftberry Bush)
How gorgeous are these tablescapes? Share your nature-inspired holiday centerpiece by tagging us on Instagram and using the hashtag #iamcreative!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.