17 Breezy Dip Recipes You Can Make in a Skillet
Next time you’re on party appetizer duty, don’t fret. Take a deep breath. You got this. You won’t even have to spend hours prepping or hovering over the stove. Just throw your ingredients in your trusty cast iron skillet and bake. Out comes a hot, gooey, dippable work of food art that everyone will want a piece of. These no-fuss skillet dip recipes are sure to impress at your next get-together.
2. Skillet Bean and Cheese Dip With Pull Apart Bread: Bring this bean and cheese dip to a party and make a lot of new friends. Just remember to bring your skillet home so you can do it all over again. (via The Cookie Rookie)
9. Cheesy Homemade Bean Dip Skillet: You only need three ingredients to make this masterpiece of a dip. Just take refried beans (from a can if you’re in a pinch), cheese and salsa. Bake it in a skillet, and congratulations, you’ve made one darn tasty appetizer! (via Penney Lane)
12. Pull-Apart Pretzel Skillet With Beer Cheese Dip: These pretzels get dunked in a boiling baking soda solution before they go in the oven. This turns them into delicious, chewy pretzels. Then, beer is combined with cheese to get highly dippable beer cheese. So now you know how that works. (via Host the Toast)
14. Warm Skillet Bread and Artichoke Spinach Dip: Artichoke spinach dip is already a favorite among appetizer lovers. This recipe gives the classic dip an upgrade with a beautiful frame of skillet bread. (via Seasons and Suppers)
15. Cheesy Miso Caramelized Corn and Pineapple Chile Dip: There are so many flavors in this dip, you won’t know what hit you. It’s sweet, cheesy, spicy, salty and funky. Who knew you could fit all that in a skillet? (via Half Baked Harvest)
How delish are these dips? Follow us on Pinterest for more appetizer inspo.