15 Holiday Drinks That Taste Delicious Over Ice
Just because it’s time for the holidays doesn’t mean you need to say goodbye to those delicious iced drinks for good. There’s nothing like a cool caramel pumpkin spice shake or an eggnog smoothie to put a pep in your step. Why not try your favorite holiday drinks cold? Say hello to 15 holiday drinks that taste just as amazing over ice.
3. Blueberry Moscow Mules: Maintain the authentic Moscow Mule taste with a chic copper cup. Why copper? Because Science. Cold copper reacts well with the ginger beer and blueberry vodka, and even enhances the lime juice taste to bring you maximum fizz + flavor. (via Strawberry Blondie Kitchen)
7. Cranberry Spice Cocktails: If you’re looking for a drink that packs a punch (to your tastebuds), try out this holiday-inspired cocktail. Cinnamon, clove, cardamom and cranberries come together for a flavorful drink. (via The Spice Train)
12. Immunity Boosting Frozen Cranberry Orange Smoothie (Vegan): It’s flu season, so bundle up and drink up these deliciously addictive vegan smoothies. (via Cotter Crunch)
14. Spicy Honey and Rooibos Granita Gin and Tonic: For when you need something a little stronger than tea, floral and fruity notes come together in this holiday take on a gin and tonic. (via Drizzle and Dip)
15. Bourbon Cider Sours: All your guests will be asking for the recipe after tasting this chilled fall drink. An apple cider, bourbon and orange juice blend is the perfect way to end an autumn evening. (via Bless Her Heart Y’all)
How many of these iced drinks will you be serving or sipping during the holidays? Let us know your favorite in the comments below!