Ilana Glazer and Phoebe Robinson’s Fashion Collab Will Have You Screaming “Yaaas Queen”
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock for the last two years, you’re probably familiar with feminist entertainers Ilana Glazer and Phoebe Robinson, of Broad City and the 2 Dope Queens podcast, respectively. Recently, they launched the YQY Collection, a fashion collab with Wildfang, to kick off their upcoming joint tour.
The limited-edition line features five style staples every millennial gal needs: a tee, a tote, a hat, a notebook, and a dope AF bomber jacket — all designed by artist Robin Eisenberg.
We’re obsessed with all the swag and haven’t stopped “Yaaas Queen Yaaas”-ing all week. Here, the pieces we can’t wait to pick up.
1. YQY Bomber ($88): This jacket is everything. One part psychedelic, one part practical, and all parts queen-approved.
2. YQY Notebook ($10): Keep track of all of those crazy good ideas in your very own notebook emblazoned with your fave funny ladies.
3. YQY Tee ($36): Featuring sweet sketches of the two queen B’s, this shirt will make the perf outfit accompaniment while asserting an encouraging, feminist statement.
4. YQY Snapback ($32): This snapback brings all the boys to the yard. And the girls too.
5. YQY Tote ($18): Grocery shopping never looked this good. Keep Ilana and Phoebs close when you load up your reusable YQY tote with all your boss girl essentials.
What makes you scream “Yaaas Queen Yaaas?!” Tweet us and tell us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Wildfang)