Like the rest of the on-the-pulse beauty set, we have for months now wanted to fill our dops with Korean beauty products. With a worldwide reputation for being ahead of the curve and sold in colorful, kooky and at times unbelievably adorable packaging, we were pretty sure that Korean skincare + makeup would do wonders to our tired AM and PM routines. So we were beyond pumped when news broke that some of its most sought-after beauty brands are now easily available stateside (no e-digging required!) and ready to be dropped into our digital tote bags asap via Urban Outfitters.
The ultra-hip retailer has curated an awesome online selection of 248 ready-to-shop products from seven cult-brands that includes products that sound as familiar as avocado cleansing cream to quirky finds like bright jelly lipsticks. According to Refinery29, Urban is also looking to expand its in-store beauty selection, starting with a brand-new beauty bar in the Herald Square mega-shop in NYC. But if you’re way too excited to stand in line — or wait for the expansion to hit a mall near you — scoop up these 15 must-try Korean beauty products to begin your obsession right now.
1. Mizon King to the Kong No.1 Moist King’s Berry Mask Sheet ($4): This cloth-like mask can help improve your complexion, leaving your skin with an unrivaled glow, even when pitted against this rosy-cheeked gorilla.
2. TONYMOLY 7 Fruit Princess Lip Gloss ($12): This fruit-flavored, high-shine gloss will leave your lips smooth, not sticky, giving us a reason to #want besides the adorable packaging.
3. Holika Holika Egg Soap Special Set ($14): Believe it: This egg carton is actually the packaging for your new favorite kind of face soap. Made in four distinct formulas to accommodate different skin types, choose between green tea soap + egg soap that’s easy on sensitive skin, a moisturizing red clay variety or a black charcoal soap that reduces blemishes.
4. TONYMOLY Hello Bunny Perfume Bar ($18): Tote around the refreshing scents of bergamot, ginger + grapefruit in this super-cute perfume bar that’s perfect for touch-ups on-the-go.
5. Mizon Seaweed Jelly Scrub ($18): Get the nourishing benefits of nutrient-rich seaweed in this cult-favorite body scrub.
6. Clio Art Blusher ($35): The dreamy marbling might draw you in (guilty!), but the lightweight + long-lasting formula will keep you re-applying this shimmery blush all summer long.
7. Holika Holika Heartful Silky Lipstick ($12): Pretty that pucker with this heart-shaped lipstick that has a satin-sheen and rich finish. PS: Each stick is fruit scented and comes in a frosted lilac + lace-pattern tube.
8. TONYMOLY Panda’s Dream Good Bye Dark Eye Corrector ($12): Dark circles are donezo the second this cream meets your skin. Its near instant effects leave you looking fresh-faced without the need to cake on makeup.
9. TONYMOLY Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel ($16): The formula is easy: Egg in, blackheads out. It’s a foolproof way to get brighter, cleaner skin.
10. Holika Holika Magic Pole Waterproof Mascara ($18): This waterproof mascara is as tough as they come, holding up through both rainy commutes and rom-com marathons. Try a new look with this purple hue!
11. TONOYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm ($8): You’ll never lose your lipgloss when it comes packaged in a container that’s as fun as this! Inside is a seriously hydrating lip balm that’s perfect for everyday wear.
12. TONYMOLY Luminous Live Aura CC Cream SPF30 ($25): Get the glow you’ve been dreaming about with this multi-tasking CC cream that brightens, protects and evens out your skin tone.
13. Mizon Returning Starfish Eye Cream ($32): Besides the swoon-worthy pastel packaging, this vitamin-packed formula is specially designed to both moisturize + tighten the skin around your eyes. Start including it in your AM beauty ritual asap.
14. Holika Holika Penguin’s Dream Hand Cream ($8): Don’t be fooled by the looks of this too-cute penguin, the hand cream it’s storing inside is nothing less than luxe. It’s a special treat for your hands and cuticles.
15. TONYMOLU Backstage Gel Eyeliner ($14): This gel eyeliner might be the best KBF (Korean Beauty Find) out there. It’s got rave reviews (5 stars!!) from a handful of UO-users who call it “the best gel ever in this price” and “the only [liquid liner] I’ve made any progress with.” Newbies and pros, have at it!
Which of these Korean beauty finds are you dying to try? Tell us which you’re planning to pick up in the comments below.