Lilly Pulitzer has long been a fan favorite for all things bright, floral, and vacation-y. It’s always exciting to see what new prints the brand puts out, especially when they have hilarious inspiration. But the latest design from the LP studio features something that people take very seriously: avocados.
The limited edition Guac and Roll collection includes something for the whole fam with boys’, girls’, women’s, and men’s items. According to the brand, the pink and green artwork was inspired by the LP print team’s “number one snack of choice” — guacamole.
Check out Brit + Co’s picks below!
1. Mila Shift Dress ($178): One of LP’s classic styles, this dress has lace detailing down the sides and neckline. Don’t fret about summer being over; you can pair it with a light sweater to help the transition to fall.
2. Men’s Beaumont Short ($98): Get matchy-matchy by snagging something fun for any fellas in your life.
3. Baby Lilly Shift ($54): Spot your little one in a crowd with ease. You can’t go wrong with a shift dress and matching bloomers!
4. Girls Maia Legging ($38): These leggings will work just as well paired with a T-shirt on the playground as they will dressed up with something nicer for a family night out.
5. Boys Bow Tie ($48): Give him a little pop of color to add some interest to a fancy outfit. Who doesn’t love a good bow tie?
What do you think of the new Lilly Pulitzer collection? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Lilly Pulitzer, Getty)