On Trend: 11 Long Vests to Add to Your Shopping List
Now that fall is officially in full swing, we’re on the hunt for ways to amp up our crisp weather wardrobe. We’ve already found the perfect coats, booties, and even the hairstyles to top off our looks. The last thing on our list? Vests. And not just any vests — long vests. We’ve been seeing them pop up on our Pinterest feeds quite a lot this season, and we’re not against it. Take a peek at 11 we’ve added to our shopping list.
2. Hooded Long Vest ($100): Bundle up in a hooded vest that is sure to keep you cozy on a crisp, fall day. Pair with all black like this look or go for a bolder style with your favorite sweater or patterned pants.
4. Sweater Vest ($36): Heather grey isn’t limited to your favorite pair of sweats. We love the comfy, casual look of this one.
5. Faux Fur Gilet Vest ($130): Like we said, we’re pretty stoked that the fur vests are back in action. And this one makes the trend better than ever.
7. Long Cream Waistcoat ($100): Cream is a fall staple. It looks great with just about any other color, and that’s why you NEED this Zara vest.
8. Knit Maxi Sweater Vest ($30): Maroon seems to be the color of fall, year after year. We’re loving the hints of blue added into this maroon vest. *adds to cart*
9. Lime Sleeveless Coat ($138): Okay, so maybe a sleeveless coat isn’t the most practical thing on the planet, but it’s so chic. The turtleneck will keep us warm, right?
10. Sleeveless Collared Vest ($169): The oversized collar on this one makes for an ultra cool vibe that we can’t pass up. And with the checkered sweatshirt and ripped jeans? Love.
11. Oullins Jacquard Vest ($110): When you wear long vests like these, sometimes it’s easy to lose your shape. Add a leather belt to a tribal vest to define your waist and add some extra style.
Are you loving the long vest trend? Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.