Show Us Your Gift Wrapping Skills, You Could Win $5,000!
Consider yourself a wrap star? Then it’s time to show us what you’ve got. We’re teaming up with Scotch® to find the Most Gifted Wrapper this holiday season. And it’s not just for glory — the grand prize is $5,000!
Entering the contest is as easy as Wrap, Snap and Submit!
1. Use Scotch® Magic, Gift Wrap or Double-Sided Tape to wrap a gift.
2. Snap a photo of one wrapped gift.
3. Enter your image at MostGiftedWrapper.com and you could win!
Note: If you use patterned tape, it’s gotta be Scotch® Brand Tape!
Drumroll please… the three prizes are:
Grand Prize: $5,000
2nd Place: $2,500
3rd Place: $1,500
Not too shabby, eh? Just for wrapping a present beautifully! Don’t you just love the holidays? Our very own Brit Morin will be judging the top 20 finalists — and you have until December 10th to enter. All the more reason to get your holiday shopping done ASAP!
To get you in the spirit, we’re going to impart a wee bit of gift wrapping wisdom from Team Brit + Co. Of course, if you’re a wrapping expert already, you probably know most of what we’re about to tell you :)
Here are three tips for channeling your inner wrap star:
1. Stock Up On Supplies: You’ve gotta make sure you have everything you might need at the ready. For us that meant every kind of tape you can possibly imagine, in about a million colors! In addition to essentials like Scotch® Magic Tape, Scotch® Gift Wrap Tape, and Scotch® Double-Sided Tape, make sure you’ve got Scotch® Expressions washi tape in a variety of patterns of hues.
2. Choose a Color Scheme: We recommend choosing a color scheme — this way you know all your materials will work together no matter how you choose to mix and match. Mint, gold, white and hot pink just happen to be a few of our faves.
3. Don’t Be Afraid to Improvise: The best wrapped gifts tend to be the least traditional. Create your own gift tags from scratch, use a mix of different tapes to create gift toppers and bows and the like. Again, it’s all about making sure you’ve got plenty of materials for getting creative.
Alright, now… go forth and wrap!
We can’t wait to see what you create. Feel free to send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
This post is a collaboration with Scotch®.