Show Us Your Gift Wrapping Skills, You Could Win $5,000!
Consider yourself a wrap star? Then it’s time to show us what you’ve got. We’re teaming up with Scotch® to find the Most Gifted Wrapper this holiday season. And it’s not just for glory — the grand prize is $5,000!
Entering the contest is as easy as Wrap, Snap and Submit!
1. Use Scotch® Magic, Gift Wrap or Double-Sided Tape to wrap a gift.
2. Snap a photo of one wrapped gift.
3. Enter your image at MostGiftedWrapper.com and you could win!
Note: If you use patterned tape, it’s gotta be Scotch® Brand Tape!
<br/>Grand Prize: $5,000
2nd Place: $2,500
3rd Place: $1,500
Not too shabby, eh? Just for wrapping a present beautifully! Don’t you just love the holidays? Our very own Brit Morin will be judging the top 20 finalists — and you have until December 10th to enter. All the more reason to get your holiday shopping done ASAP!
To get you in the spirit, we’re going to impart a wee bit of gift wrapping wisdom from Team Brit + Co. Of course, if you’re a wrapping expert already, you probably know most of what we’re about to tell you :)
Here are three tips for channeling your inner wrap star:
1. Stock Up On Supplies: You’ve gotta make sure you have everything you might need at the ready. For us that meant every kind of tape you can possibly imagine, in about a million colors! In addition to essentials like Scotch® Magic Tape, Scotch® Gift Wrap Tape, and Scotch® Double-Sided Tape, make sure you’ve got Scotch® Expressions washi tape in a variety of patterns of hues.
2. Choose a Color Scheme: We recommend choosing a color scheme — this way you know all your materials will work together no matter how you choose to mix and match. Mint, gold, white and hot pink just happen to be a few of our faves.
3. Don’t Be Afraid to Improvise: The best wrapped gifts tend to be the least traditional. Create your own gift tags from scratch, use a mix of different tapes to create gift toppers and bows and the like. Again, it’s all about making sure you’ve got plenty of materials for getting creative.