22 Delicious Desserts to Pin Now to Celebrate National Dessert Day FOREVER
Did you know that there was such a thing as National Dessert Day (and side note: It’s not every day)? If you’re anything like us, a good DIY, comfy pants and anything that qualifies as dessert make for the ultimate night in. Get ready to celebrate all things sweet tonight with your stretchy pants and these drool-worthy recipes that could easily take you through the holiday season. Scroll on for some major #foodporn.
1. Caramel Apple Macarons: While our love of caramel apples runs deep, sometimes the occasion calls for something a bit more bite sized. Enter these cute macarons that’ll totally elevate the portable dessert. (via Sugar & Cloth)
3. PSL Bites: All things tiny + cute are an instant hit. Add in the fact that these adorable treats are a riff on our fave fall beverage AND healthy, and you’ve got our new contender for best snack ever. (via The Big Man’s World)
4. Cinnamon Sugar Churro Cake: Is there anything better than these fair food darlings? Yep! That would be a cake made with them. Enjoy this cinnamon-sugar delight as an alternative dessert this Thanksgiving. (via Lauren Conrad)
7. Ginger Molasses Cookies: Cookie swap, meet your match. With a depth of sweetness and hints of spice, these cookies are sure to tickle taste buds and bring out smiles when you serve up a batch. (via Gimme Some Oven)
9. Mini Pound Cakes With Labneh Frosting and Roasted Grapes: Make a dessert that’s sure to impress even the worldliest of travelers. Labneh and roasted grapes dress up simple pound cake and turn it into something extra special. (via A Cozy Kitchen)
15. Snickers Chocolate Cookie Cups: If you’re seeking out a chocolate fix, these cookie cups will check just about every box. We recommended it for your sessions of Netflix and chill. (via Oh Sweet Basil)
16. Pumpkin Swirl Brownies: Cold-weather snacking dilemma: Do you go with something quintessentially fall, like pumpkin, or hit up a great standby, like brownies? Oh look, it’s the best of both worlds. You’re welcome. (via Brit + Co)
19. Crushed Candy Cane Chocolate Cakes: Don’t take the PSL’s departure to heart; after all, it gives way to the peppermint mocha. Celebrate the drink that tastes like ice skating and mistletoe with these mini cakes. (via Brit + Co)
21. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pudding: The humble pudding cups of your childhood just got a makeover. Pass these out at the kids’ table this year to take home all the kid-given accolades. (via Bakerella)
What are you making for National Dessert Day? Hashtag #britstagram on Instagram to show us what’s cookin!