It’s Saturday! A day meant for sleeping in and cuddling up with some Netflix. And…online window shopping? Allow us to help! New items are in the Brit +Co Shop right now that you’re going to LOVE, and really, what’s more fun than a little retail therapy? Take a peek at some of our fave picks below.
1. Brave Bracelet ($38): Reading “Brave” in the Khmer language, these bracelets were handmade by a local artisan in Cambodia and come in 15 colors.
2. Insta Color 1 Art Print ($15): This colorful print will add a quirky-cool touch to your home gallery walls.
3. Bob Barker ($5): A hand-illustrated Bob Barker card is absolutely the perfect way to say, “No Worries!”
4. Literally Cannot Even Mug ($22): Because sometimes you just literally CANNOT without that morning cup of coffee.
5. Semi-Precious Torque Kit ($45): Believe it or not, this gorgeous necklace is actually *super* easy to make!
6. Zach Galifianakis Tee ($55): This collage tee from Clashist features everyone’s fave funny guy and one-man wolf pack.
7. My Mini Masterpiece Kit ($13): Make your own artistic mark with this teeny tiny acrylic painting kit.
8. 2016 Floral Planner ($34): This planner is for a full 17 months, so snap it up ASAP and start prepping for the future.
9. Sirena Terrarium Kit ($25): We’re completely swooning over this dreamy limited-edition terrarium.
10. Beer Brewing 101 Class ($20): Beer lovers, your dreams are about to come true. Learn to brew your own beer with this online class!
What’s your fave thing in the B+C Shop right now? Let us know in the comments!