5 Beauty Products You’ll Totally Flip Over
As a beauty writer, I live and breathe products. There is a constant flow of new skincare, makeup and hair products making their way into my hands on the daily, so it’s a big deal when I declare that I’m “obsessed AF” with something. This series will detail the products that are *everything* to me right now.
Fall is here, fall is here! I’m soaking up the autumnal breeze, celebrating the return of the PSL and breaking out my cold weather clothes. That’s great and all, but I’m also all about ushering in a slew of new beauty products that give me the fall feels. From a honey-scented body wash to a super-moisturizing cleanser that’s a lifesaver for seasonal skin dryness, these five beauty products just might become your new go-tos.
1. Beelove Cleanse & Refresh Lathering Shower Gel ($15): This shower gel is my favorite right now because the scent is so yummy. I personally loooove the smell of honey, and this stuff is full of it, and it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. It works up into a rich lather and you only need a teeny amount, so a bottle should last you a long time. Five stars for this body wash!
2. Retrouve Luminous Cleansing Elixir ($75): If you’re looking for a seriously luxurious cleanser, this is it. While it’s definitely pricey, this stuff feels so rich on the skin that you can kind of understand its high price tag. This cleanser comes in the form of a thick balm that gently gets rid of the gunk on your face without stripping it of natural oils. My skin feels incredibly soft after I use this.
3. Jurlique Activating Water Essence ($55): Take note, ladies. I recently heard Tata Harper speak at an event, and she said that essences are the new toners. If you haven’t tried an essence, you should consider adding one to your skincare routine. After cleansing the skin, pat on a few drops of an essence (this one is the BOMB) to your face. It gives your skin an extra boost of moisture and preps it for the rest of your skincare routine.
4. BareMinerals barePRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation ($30): I have these foundation compacts in my purse, at my desk and in my vanity. They are the best powder foundations I’ve ever used. The coverage is legit and the formula is hydrating but still matte. I also love that they’re perfect for on-the-go touchups.
5. Benefit Cosmetics Lemon-Aid Color-Correcting Eyelid Primer ($20): This product has been a total game-changer for me. I always put concealer on my eyelids to correct their color, but without fail it creases and doesn’t look good at the end of the day. Lemon Aid was made to color correct your lids, so it serves up the ideal shade to cancel out redness and discoloration. This is def one of those products you wouldn’t know you need until you tried it.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty obsessions.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.