Embracing a chemical-free lifestyle is good for Mother Earth and your health on Earth Day and beyond, but with so many subscription box options for food and beauty, it can be tough to know what actually works. Our solution? The organic subscription box, which brings you new treats each month. Whether it’s natural beauty skincare, cleaning supplies, or weekday snacks, there’s a box that can keep you on the green path. Sign up for one (or two, or three…) of these organic subscription boxes to discover your new favorite natural products.
1. Love With Food ($8/month): Not only will this box send you a selection of healthy snacks, but they’ll also send a meal to a hungry child with each box you purchase. Do some good for the world and your kitchen — it’s a win-win!
2. Ecocentric Mom Box ($28/every other month): All you moms and moms-to-be know that natural products for your kiddos can cost a pretty penny. Test out snacks, lotions, and more before you buy them with this organic box aimed at moms and their growing families.
3. Homegrown Collective ($20/month): Not only will this box provide you with natural products, but it’ll also gear you up for living a more self-sufficient lifestyle. From making your own coconut charcoal soap to concocting rosewater face masks, to mixing your own lavender sea salt scrub, you’ve totally got this green living under control.
5. Good Being Beauty Box ($10/box): Trying to revamp your beauty routine? The Good Being beauty box delivers all-natural cosmetic and personal care samples, so you won’t have to drop cash on full-sized products before you try them.
6. GlobeIn Artisan Box ($33/month): Who needs a box when you can get a handcrafted container each month? GlobeIn brings artisan-made products from around the world straight to your kitchen.
7. Hemp Box ($20/month): Snacks, personal care, and more: It’s all organic here. This box comes chock-full of products that you and your S.O. will love — if you’re willing to share, that is.
8. Lathered Organics ($50/three months): Featured as Cratejoy’s editor pick, this natural soap subscription keeps up with the seasons. Every box arrives with handmade soaps fit for the upcoming season, and those soaps will make your daily washing routine organic, eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and super fresh.
9. Honest Bundle ($36/month): So maybe it’s not a box, but you can’t beat these organic cleaning products. This “essentials bundle” will have you breathing easy with all-natural cleaning solutions and personal care products.
10. Conscious Box ($10/month): This is the ultimate sample box, and we bet you won’t be able to resist falling in love with their beauty and health offerings. Luckily, if you fall in love with a sample, you can buy full-size products from their website for a discounted price!
11. Bongout Natural Candy ($34/month): Snack without guilt every month. The delicious candies that arrive in this box each month are seasonal, all-natural or gluten-free.
12. Coffee Crate ($30/month): If your coffee buddy can’t get enough organic beans from the grocery, this subscription delivers specialty roasts from North Carolina with a variety of three beans each month.
13. Goddess Provisions ($33/month): This exciting subscription is a lovely gift for the goddess in your life. The monthly box arrives with crystals, aromatherapy, natural beauty products, and spiritual tools. Goddess Provisions’ hundreds of subscribers praise its vegan snacks and interesting items, things any goddess might not even know she needs until she receives them as a thoughtful gift from you.
Do you subscribe to any organic subscription boxes that we missed? Tell us all about them @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.