Embracing a chemical-free lifestyle is good for Mother Earth and your health on Earth Day and beyond, but with so many subscription box options for food and beauty, it can be tough to know what actually works. Our solution? The organic subscription box, which brings you new treats each month. Whether it’s eco-conscious makeup, cleaning supplies or weekday snacks, there’s a box that can keep you on the green path. Sign up for one (or two, or three…) of these organic subscription boxes to discover your new favorite natural products.
2. Goode Box ($19/box): Trying to revamp your beauty routine? The Goode Box delivers all-natural cosmetic and personal care samples, so you won’t have to drop cash on full-sized products before you try them.
3. Love With Food ($10/month): Not only will this box send you a selection of healthy snacks, but they’ll also send a meal to a hungry child with each box you purchase. Do some good for the world and your kitchen — it’s a win-win!
4. GlobeIn Artisan Box ($35/month): Who needs a box when you can get a handcrafted container each month? GlobeIn brings artisan-made products from around the world straight to your kitchen.
5. Hemp Box ($20/month): Snacks, personal care and more: It’s all organic here. This box comes chock-full of products that you and your SO will love — if you’re willing to share, that is.
6. Ecocentric Mom Box ($24/every other month): All you moms and moms-to-be know that natural products for your kiddos can cost a pretty penny. Test out snacks, lotions and more before you buy them with this organic box aimed at moms and their growing families.
7. Bare Bliss Box ($20): While we love wandering around Sephora in search of new products, getting samples sent to us in the mail is even better. There is a way to all-natural beauty, and it starts with this box.
8. Homegrown Collective ($39/month): Not only will this box provide you with natural products, but it’ll also gear you up for living a more self-sufficient lifestyle. You’ve totally got this green living under control.
9. Honest Bundle ($36/month): So maybe it’s not a box, but you can’t beat these organic cleaning products. This “essentials bundle” will have you breathing easy with all-natural cleaning solutions and personal care products.
10. Conscious Box ($10/month): This is the ultimate sample box, and we bet you won’t be able to resist falling in love with their beauty and health offerings. Luckily, you can buy full-size products from their website for a discounted price!
Do you subscribe to any organic subscription boxes that we missed? Tell us all about them @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.