If you’re as obsessed with Pantone as we are, then you’re probably planning your spring wardrobe around their recent spring color report for 2015. Oh wait, is that just us? Well, don’t worry, because we’ve got you and your spring dress search covered. According to the renowned color institute, we’ll be wearing a lot of soft, feminine colors this season, which is totally fine with us. These ten perfect dresses for sunny days really have us itching for some spring weather.
1. Glacier Gray: Just forget anything and everything 50 Shades. Pantone calls this gray “nature’s most perfect neutral,” and who are we to argue? The Shifting Dears Grey Long Sleeve Dress ($44) from Lulu’s looks like the easiest shift to wear on breezy spring days.
2. Strawberry Ice: This refreshing color is flattering on any skin tone, and this dress from Zara ($80) is just the pop of pink we need for spring. Plus those long sleeves will keep you warm on brisk March days.
3. Aquamarine: A relaxing, ethereal color, aquamarine will definitely be dominating our closets this year. Nasty Gal’s Joa Drifter Shift Dress ($68) has a sexy sheer crisscross back that we’re swooning over.
4. Scuba Blue: Reminiscent of the Caribbean, this turquoise color makes us want to go on spring break like right now. This Chiffon Surplice Dress ($28) from Forever 21 would pack up perfectly for dinner on the beach.
5. Classic Blue: This traditional blue adds a richness to Pantone’s spring color palette. And since every girl needs a good spring print in her wardrobe, this Kimono Dress ($60) from H&M does just the trick.
6. Lucite Green: A bold, fresh color, lucite green is the new mint. Free People’s Destroyed Lace Shift ($340) is handmade in Portugal and will definitely turn heads with its edgy style.
7. Marsala: It’s the big color of the year — we’ve been finding ways to work marsala into weddings, our homes and even our diets (What?!). But the easiest place to work in marsala is your wardrobe, obviously. This Asymmetric Sleeveless Body-Conscious Dress ($37) from ASOS is exactly what you need.
8. Toasted Almond: Like that perfect tan you dream of snagging on spring break, toasted almond is a warm neutral that will add a classic touch to your spring outfits. This super relaxed Silence + Noise Raw-Edge Linen Midi Dress ($79) from Urban Outfitters is the ideal weight for warmer weather.
9. Tangerine: Pairing perfectly with toasted almond flats or sandals, tangerine is a striking color that will take you right into summer. H&M’s Pleated Dress ($50) has our fave combo of modern and classic in this edgy shade of orange.
10. Custard: A bright and sunny yellow is just the color we need as we transition to short sleeves and bare legs. Madewell’s Ace + Jig Terrance Dress ($268) is the ultimate frock for your first outdoor party of the season.
11. BONUS Marsala + Classic Blue: We just had to include a dress that’s the perfect combo of two of Pantone’s favorite colors. This ’70s throwback Scuba-Look Dress ($50) from H&M is the spring dress for all you Pantone-obsessed ladies.
How will you be incorporating Pantone’s color report into your spring wardrobe? Tell us in the comments!