20 Pieces to Help You Achieve Patio Perfection
Ah, the great outdoors. There’s nothing finer than sprucing up your patio and throwing a good, old-fashioned outdoor shindig. That’s why we’ve looked high and low to round up some of the best decor, meant to be enjoyed alfresco. Grab your credit card or get inspired to DIY — these 20 patio pieces are all must-haves!
2. Acapulco Chairs ($302): Rumor has it that these chairs were originally designed by a French tourist in Mexico who was inspired by traditional Mayan hammocks. True or false, we’re saying oui and sí to these amazing chairs.
3. Table With Built-In Cooler: Built. In. Cooler. Yes, you read that correctly. Because it’s always better to keep a cold one within arm’s reach. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
5. Colorful Patio Chairs ($81): These adorable chairs will look perfect next to any patio table.
8. Weber One-Touch Kettle Series ($149): Weber grills are total classics, and any patio isn’t the same without one. We can’t resist this sleek copper version, which is much more stylish than basic black. Check out more grills here!
9. Huron Deck Chair ($276): This stunning North American White Oak frame was hand finished in Vancouver. And chevron! Oh, chevron!
19. A-Frame Mini Tent: Is this the cutest thing you’ve ever seen or what? Whether a backyard addition or a tent to eat under on your patio, this a-frame gets an A+! (via Soul Studio)
Planning a patio project? Have a beautiful patio pic to share? Let us know in the comments below or Tweet it to us @BritandCo!